GAMAGAMER

May 1, 2020
imma need someone to explain to me how this game supposedly works with lovense toys. that trips me out way too much.

Staynreal3

Aug 1, 2022
ouch I had to reset my PC and although I chose to keep files, the save file went away and I was around 62%. Does anyone know If I can get a 60% save file from somewhere?

Staynreal3

Aug 1, 2022
saved it using undelete software lol
When there's a will :D

(btw this is why you guys never sell old PCs or laptops... stuff and files are retrievable even after a factory reset)

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
ouch I had to reset my PC and although I chose to keep files, the save file went away and I was around 62%. Does anyone know If I can get a 60% save file from somewhere?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Use Windows' data recovery system might help you.. Restore from checkpoint.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Who's Clara?
Nevermind. I've already come to this point in the game where I know Clare didn't have sex with MC's father. It's been a long time since I played ToN and I forgot.

I already remembered that I didn't like Pricia because of her work and what she does with others (men).
I hate her attitude. Pay/give me treasure = I will give myself to you. Whore. :FacePalm:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know, I see a trend of a Big Dicked Protagonists engaging in sexual acts when they're supposed to be sneaking around and stuff. Clearly, all the blood goes south.
I am more than willing to apply suspension of disbelief, when I see the third leg or a perfect body (because despite being a MILF she's got no wrinkles or stretch marks). I take magic and curses, spirits and love potions, lack of bathroom in the house (WTF) in stride. Furthermore, I can even believe that pull out game is on point. But seeing MC roundhouse kick a guy through a LOCKED front door? Nah, that's unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Nov 9, 2019
I'm trying to craft the last kamasutra pages i need (4) for Jessica, Janet, Madalyn and Sofia but it always fails. I only need these pages and 2 extras to complete this game

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes