micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
finally - at the end I have 94% of progress... Followed all game by walkthrough:
- all girls max, all temple solved, house full made
- girls with max hearts and pages
- fishing quest finished
- found christmas three and Darts
- all chests opened (but I got 1 key - idk from what, can't found it)

what I've missed? any hints maybe?
View attachment 2029226
bootycalls ?, those count
if not those open empty pocket and at bottom will tell you where you arent on 100% yet

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Click on the empty pocket and look what you're missing, it's a bar stat in the lower part of the screen, it will tell you what you're missing, booty calls extras etc etc... :)
bootycalls ?, those count
if not those open empty pocket and at bottom will tell you where you arent on 100% yet
thanks! really dumb to not check it :D
yes, so low booty calls - and Extas - 1 missed - it will be last from Madalyn?

1662501660311.png

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Somebody didn't pay attention to the tutorial at the very start of the game.
Somebody obviously also just skipped through when Evie asked do you understand or should I explain again.
:KEK::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Even though I gave Pricia the Jasmine Potion, it only tells me to keep giving her a hint. What should I do?

Last edited:

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Nightwayne thanks for the review. Got bored really quick with the game (phone says 15%) and decided to download the scene player and see whether it was worthy of my time to continue playing; they aren't bad, but certainly not worth continuing.
By reading your review, you just saved me a bunch of wasted hours playing this "game" (no GAMEplay, so not a GAME; this is just a visual novel with annoying walking simulation).

Like you, I don't understand how this thing got such high praises, but then again, most of the top games found in this site are not even games, and they all have cheesy/cringey writing.

Should probably place your spoilers inside a spoiler tag though.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Nightwayne thanks for the review. Got bored really quick with the game (phone says 15%) and decided to download the scene player and see whether it was worthy of my time to continue playing; they aren't bad, but certainly not worth continuing.
By reading your review, you just saved me a bunch of wasted hours playing this "game" (no GAMEplay, so not a GAME; this is just a visual novel with annoying walking simulation).

Like you, I don't understand how this thing got such high praises, but then again, most of the top games found in this site are not even games, and they all have cheesy/cringey writing.

Should probably place your spoilers inside a spoiler tag though.
I hope you do realize that every individual is inherently different, they have different taste, different opinions etc. So, if you take that into consideration, does it not then occurred to you that not everyone has such a narrow down specific classification or comprehension of what a game is and what a game should be etc.

You have to start to understand that the world does not operate based upon your perspective/lense/understanding/comprehension etc., and maybe perhaps you can understand a bit more about this world and this life. But you do you.

What the does ?
If you don't apply the patch, then MC is not blood related to the 2 female LIs of the game (forgot their names) but if you apply the patch, then the 2 LIs will become the MC's mom and the other, MC's sister. If you apply the patch, there will be some annoying 'popups/alerts' when you are saving the game.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
So... What exactly is the difference between versions 1.0113 and 1.0117??? I was reading through the changelog, but didn't see anything about that.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So... What exactly is the difference between versions 1.0113 and 1.0117??? I was reading through the changelog, but didn't see anything about that.
As far as I know, the game is completed on version v1.0112 and did not have any new contents since. The later releases contains minor bugfixes and added the Lovense sex toy integration to the game, and I don't have access to the complete changelog either but from reading posts in this thread and the newer game, Genesis Order thread.

Reactions: Papazoglo1
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes