Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know, I see a trend of a Big Dicked Protagonists engaging in sexual acts when they're supposed to be sneaking around and stuff. Clearly, all the blood goes south.
I am more than willing to apply suspension of disbelief, when I see the third leg or a perfect body (because despite being a MILF she's got no wrinkles or stretch marks). I take magic and curses, spirits and love potions, lack of bathroom in the house (WTF) in stride. Furthermore, I can even believe that pull out game is on point. But seeing MC roundhouse kick a guy through a LOCKED front door? Nah, that's unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Nov 9, 2019
I'm trying to craft the last kamasutra pages i need (4) for Jessica, Janet, Madalyn and Sofia but it always fails. I only need these pages and 2 extras to complete this game

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does the Android version have the patch?
No, like the other versions the game is not patched since NLT decided to eliminate incest from his games due to the ban of this content by Patreon, so you need to install the patch.
Unfortunately I can't help you because I don't know how it works for Android, I'm sorry.:(

Reactions: gen_88

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Is there no way to do this on mobile?

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.48 GB

WINDOWS SINGLE PART - Winzip: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

WINDOWS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS - 7z:
GOFILE - /
WORKUPLOAD - PART 1 / PART 2
PIXELDRAIN - PART 1 / PART 2
RACATY - /
ANONFILE - /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a MEGA link? My trash internet is literally resetting the download process and I'm sure many other people feels the same too. And how do you extract them? I extracted part 1 with winrar but it's still looks like white file icon

Last edited:

rainwh0

Aug 5, 2022
how about latest update walkthrough for version v1.0117 ? theres missing something on the walkthrough v1.0112

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes