Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Love the game but i hate that mc is such a pushover! I forcing me through the game so i can play the sequel.

The prequel mc was such a chad, this one was disappointing.
Oh boy do i have news for you....

Wait till you actually get to play TGO the MC there is a 30 year virigin who gets pushed around even more then the last 2 MCs lol.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Jessica still the best NLT girl, I always come back to her scenes. Now she's getting bonus content in TGO soon

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
In few hours there'll be an update. I just wish NLT provide us incest/non-incest version separately for each platform. It's a pain to add incest patch for Android and losing the ability to save the game!
Can you enlighten me how can I add ic patch on android apk? Or do I have to play this on joiplay?

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Rip Henry what happens to his kids or is there any way to bring him? If not this as sad as when Bella from love of magic died.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Rip Henry what happens to his kids or is there any way to bring him? If not this as sad as when Bella from love of magic died.
Yup and its kinda bs, i bet they did that because ToN is their most popular game and a lot of people only played TGO to find out what happened to henry/duncan/madalyn so this is just something else they had to do to keep people interested in their next game.

They should have moved on to something completely new but now we have to go another 2 years with another subpar continuation.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
He already died 4 times in ToN.
Evie kept bringing him back because he still needed to serve a purpose.
She said that he was for greater things and to save the world.
He saved the world, he served his purpose.

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
Hello someone kindly makes the save at the beginning of the game, around the church where he is surprised by the mother and immediately after the two go to the quarry thanks

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes