DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I'm missing a treasure chest for Tasha's position. I've completed the game and searched everywhere but I can't find it. There's what looks like to be a buried treasure cheast in the zone next to the beach in Estero Park, but no amount off clicking around it proposed me anything. I have the god shovel. I need help, please.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
22% MC wont going into any buildings pops in then pops out. Freezes up. Can move him with the arrow keys but only moves in one or two directions. Great game bug the buggiest damn thing I've ever played. Is there a "Help" site for this thing? :mad:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
22% MC wont going into any buildings pops in then pops out. Freezes up. Can move him with the arrow keys but only moves in one or two directions. Great game bug the buggiest damn thing I've ever played. Is there a "Help" site for this thing? :mad:
Since you got it from here, nope :ROFLMAO:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1

That the damn error that i got after rename my character at beginning of the game, can some one help?
Good luck lol. Too complicated for me to solve games over at 22% :(

James17rose

Aug 17, 2021
can someone help me? I have no idea on what can I do to fix this. I restarted the game but it still gave me the error, it occurs when i enter the chamber on the church the cutscene starts and it freezes and the error appears. image_2023-08-22_021639215.png

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm getting this one

Uncaught Syntax Error: Uexpected troken o in JSON at position 1

TON BUG.jpg

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
press f5 and start again, cant do much else.
usually crashes were happening if you had newer version of rpgm runned at some point.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Now that the game's been fully complete for a good while, is there an edited version to remove the stupid warning message when you use the ipatch?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
It's weird. I have every single scene unlocked from #1 to #117 and every single photo, profile and Kamasutra page unlocked except Succubus Madalyn (I compared my save to a 100% save I downloaded), yet I'm stuck at 97% and Madalyn at the church refused to interact with me and the final scene #118 refused to trigger. I could not think of anything I could have missed.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's weird. I have every single scene unlocked from #1 to #117 and every single photo, profile and Kamasutra page unlocked except Succubus Madalyn (I compared my save to a 100% save I downloaded), yet I'm stuck at 97% and Madalyn at the church refused to interact with me and the final scene #118 refused to trigger. I could not think of anything I could have missed.
Did you do all booty calls? Have you naked Evie skin from guy infront mall?

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes