Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Oh..I'm a DCS guy and my rudder pedals are screwed. I unplugged them and he's working now for the moment. Thanks for mentioning it.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just to add here yep that fixed it! To think all this time it was my rudder pedals. WWII flight sim guy. Now I just have to remember to plug them back in before I take off in the 109 :)

macaquinh0

Oct 7, 2020
I was stuck at 98% and after looking up for what I could be missing, I found people mentioning the dartboard in the attic and the christmas tree in the jungle. I got the dartboard but the tree just isn't spawning for me. Anyone else with the same issue?

Lastmand2002

Apr 4, 2020
How can I watch all the videos sequentially from start game to end game? I really just want to enjoy the animations and videos, but when accessing the game's movies folder, it seems very messy and out of order, so arranging it properly is too difficult and waste time.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
are the pinups and extra images virused? chrome keeps saying they're dangerous and discards them
I had to give up on them.. Racaty is a fucking virus in itself it will force all sorts of shit to be installed! Whoever the hell used Racaty shame on you! It's impossible to download! Every business I know blocks that site fast it's awful so whoever shared them Extra Images is trying to give everyone damn malware/bloatware/adware!

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
every time i play this game i see a different bug. first, after i gave the yasmine massage oil to pricia ,game kept telling me to do that and i couldnt progress. then i started an another save. but now the kayak licence exam doesnt appaer in the store. what is going on with my game

element209

Apr 22, 2021
Finallly I've finished my edit. :cool:
heres the link for those who want english subtitle in cutscenes.
although the file size same as LQV but still clear as the sky. :LOL:
I posted it here Dark Coven I don't know if NLT will allow it in his discord :)

Mega
Can you please post the download link? I check that Dark Coven link. I didn't see a link to the subtitle mod. Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes