Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Was this game made with incest in mind or is the patch a fan stretching things?
It's complicated. The game's author, No Limits Taboo Media, was known for doing incest games and comics before Patreron began enforcing the absence of that in their products. And the characters identified as mother and sister in the patch are decidedly maternal and sisterly to the MC of this game. So it's not stretching things, but claiming that it was "made with incest in mind" is pushing the truth.

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It's complicated. The game's author, No Limits Taboo Media, was known for doing incest games and comics before Patreron began enforcing the absence of that in their products. And the characters identified as mother and sister in the patch are decidedly maternal and sisterly to the MC of this game. So it's not stretching things, but claiming that it was "made with incest in mind" is pushing the truth.
Thanks for the reply mate, I know what he was previously known for just wanted to avoid using the taboo patch if it was a forced situation by fans but if those characters are motherly and sisterly in nature towards the MC then that's enough for me to try it.
From what I've seen his latest game is one where a patch would be a forced situation for example, at least in my eyes.

Looks like all the files have been deleted from the download hosts, at least for mac and windows...
The compressed version in the OP is working for me.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Well isn't this thread massive
If I'm just getting into this game then should I install anything other than the base game? Is the compressed version in the OP updated?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes