Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
No problem, here the instructions where you will find the saves I put the complete list since I don't know what you're using:
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support ( to access library right click on the icon finder, the smiling face, copy and paste this: ~/Library/ )
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Also this is a save of mines at 85%, I didn't use any cheats so it should help you continue without issues. :)
I am having a some trouble finding the other files where the save files are. Would they be anyplace else?

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I am having a some trouble finding the other files where the save files are. Would they be anyplace else?
Apparently your "AppData" folder is hidden, which means you haven't checked "show hidden files" in the folder options of your Windows.
Here's how to do it (on Windiws 10):
Open a random window > (on top) View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > Change from "Don't show hidden files" to "Show hidden files" > Apply

Hopefully, this is the answer you were looking for.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Apparently your "AppData" folder is hidden, which means you haven't checked "show hidden files" in the folder options of your Windows.
Here's how to do it (on Windiws 10):
Open a random window > (on top) View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > Change from "Don't show hidden files" to "Show hidden files" > Apply

Hopefully, this is the answer you were looking for.
Ah okay, thanks, so which file do i delete?

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I had to reinstall the game. Since then, no more blue dots appear. So I don't get Talsimans anymore. From time to time a character appears in the park who sells jade talismans. Why are there no more blue dots? And coins no longer appear either.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I had to reinstall the game. Since then, no more blue dots appear. So I don't get Talsimans anymore. From time to time a character appears in the park who sells jade talismans. Why are there no more blue dots? And coins no longer appear either.
In gme is money limit. In early part its very low. When you reach limit coins and blue dots disppear.
If you cheat some money than uncheat it.
If you collect this money by talismans, buy something or few time change your name in mall.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Anyone know what save file/files names are i have to delete? screenshot is provided a couple of comments up

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Defaultfiles are for Treasure of Nadia. DefaultTGO are for The Genesis Order.
Sorry misread the comment, I deleted the files, put the %85 percent one in but it says version 1.0113 instead of 17, even though I downloaded the latest version from the main page, so does it just not update the version number on the actual game when clicking on Soul Crystal/Empty Pocket?

beastboy334

May 5, 2022
Is their a way to change your characters name in game? I played this game awhile ago and am now getting back to playing it and I can't figure out how to change MC name.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there any difference between the game version on this site (1.0117) and the version on either patreon or steam? I'm asking because of the incest tag. I know some of the other sites (steam, I think) has rules about that content, so it just has me wondering about additional content, dialog changes, or any other differences.

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes