wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
You simply open the game, load a previous save of yours ( doesn't matter at what point of the story your saves are ) and then make a save in the 25/26/27 slot.
That's because in order to overwrite a save rpgm need a pre existent one or else it would never seen it, so once you will overwrite the saves you created with mines when you will open the game again you will load mines and you could continue to play, without problems in that scene, I hope.
unfortunately when i load save 25 i saw my old file like this

Cattura.JPG

noproblem mate i dont want to bother you :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
unfortunately when i load save 25 i saw my old file like this

View attachment 2119059

noproblem mate i dont want to bother you :)
That's exactly how my scene start at 81%, so you should take a look at what infos you get with right click of the mouse, look at the stats and see if there's a difference, if not everything's ok.
Here look, if you get this screen then you load my saves correctly.
Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 20.23.47.png
Of course if you want I can give you a more advanced save, let say after the scene you have problem, just let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
That's exactly how my scene start at 81%, so you should take a look at what infos you get with right click of the mouse, look at the stats and see if there's a difference, if not everything's ok.
Here look, if you get this screen then you load my saves correctly.
View attachment 2119147
Of course if you want I can give you a more advanced save, let say after the scene you have problem, just let me know.
No mate, in my save folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data i see your files but when i load on the game, load my save...:-(

Cattura2.JPG

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No mate, in my save folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data i see your files but when i load on the game, load my save...:-(

View attachment 2119157
its simple procedure that so far worked for everyone
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987

1st go to game, make 3 slots, any slots free, delete saves that you got there if need it,
restart the game,
launch game again, and make fresh saves on those slots , go out again
make sure that those saves you are replacing got same number of slots
after speed of things matter,
when you replace the saves, go in game, load each of them and save on same spot
thats all that is to it - time is of the essence with this game cause of cheat protection and shit they add to it
in short
make save->replace save->load->save loaded save-> the faster the better

here have made save replacement guide in attach
and am adding it beside rest of guides
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161

Last edited:

Dark Knight007

Jul 21, 2020
So I'm having issue of heating my CPU and GPU on my android phone
I have 8 gb of ram
Does anyone have any solutions?
Because of this my battery is going down very quickly

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
This dude should just quit the treasure hunting nonsense and become a full time fisherman.

I caught a 1100 pound marlin and am regularly catching tunas the size of would make the average fisher accidentally nut in their pants.

Dude could literally be making millions.

• Haha
Reactions: Shinigami116

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
I have a problem, after the date with Jessica, I get an error problem loading the Relax.ogg file, which I don't seem to have. Does anyone have it?
Thank you

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I am ok with facts.
They are often unpopular.
TON is infinitely better than TGO.
I played TGO and deleted it immediately after.
I mean the story is pretty similar, the female cast falls in the same chatagory and is worse off then the cast of nadia with a few exception. The cast is overly diverse in a bad way, Includs an E-girl(She is a clear bella delfine inspired) which is disgusting.

The milfs and young women pale in comperision to ToN girls, with the exception of Tesh's mom(Which is hot as f*ck, and damnn its a missed opportunity if we don't have a mother/dauther duo with them). Jenet and Naomi are better milfs, including claire and the other cast who are fatanstic and besides being sexy have intreasting personlitys, while the cast of TGO is mahhhh.

I love the Dev and I'll play the complete game before giving my final verdit, I'll still support NLT. And hope that after TGO he will create a game in a diffrent setting unconnected to his previous 3 titles, and maybe tries something new.

Reactions: ktunga

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I mean the story is pretty similar, the female cast falls in the same chatagory and is worse off then the cast of nadia with a few exception. The cast is overly diverse in a bad way, Includs an E-girl(She is a clear bella delfine inspired) which is disgusting.

The milfs and young women pale in comperision to ToN girls, with the exception of Tesh's mom(Which is hot as f*ck, and damnn its a missed opportunity if we don't have a mother/dauther duo with them). Jenet and Naomi are better milfs, including claire and the other cast who are fatanstic and besides being sexy have intreasting personlitys, while the cast of TGO is mahhhh.

I love the Dev and I'll play the complete game before giving my final verdit, I'll still support NLT. And hope that after TGO he will create a game in a diffrent setting unconnected to his previous 3 titles, and maybe tries something new.
I dont remember the cast, setting, or anything else about TGO other than the fact I deleted it.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Except its not, im already using the walkthrough and now located at the 5th update after the completion of the main story according to it, but still no mention on how to get the dart board, even with Ctrl+G and searching dart board still nothing.
as for board
1666985966092.png as for chest in bar attic is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for attic key location
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-6012325

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes