billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Please, I need help with this: Why nitroglycerine does not appear in squalmart? 95 % and can´t advanced in the game,, i need craft rock bomb for broken the 3 big rock in the fountain

Last edited:

nishachor

Apr 9, 2021
I am mostly new to this type of games (am a 40+ indian). But I liked this one, found it via youtube. Went back and played lust pandemic. Now playing genesis order. apart from this artemis and being a dik only got my attention. are there similar games with stories and good animation? dont wanna play something just bang bang.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone spoil the ending to me?
In the end its ended.
There will be some prego, some deaths, some resurrection and also some orgy. And a nasty fuck of the sweet goddess Naomi.
I am mostly new to this type of games (am a 40+ indian). But I liked this one, found it via youtube. Went back and played lust pandemic. Now playing genesis order. apart from this artemis and being a dik only got my attention. are there similar games with stories and good animation? dont wanna play something just bang bang.
Probably best games with longer gameply here are Whats a Legend!, Timestamps, Peasant's Quest and never ended Milfy City.
Beside these there are lot of super games, but i did not try them yet.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I would add to slawa.cap suggestions
- Sorcerer and Terminus Reach 1 and 2 (this is still in development but at a good point) from Talothral;
- Once in Lifetime and Eternum (not finished but it's already a great game to play) by Caribdis;
- A house in the rift by Zanith ( not finished but very interesting);
- Mist by 395 games it's completed it's an interesting story with a mild amount of Lovecrafts horror vibes;
They are all good games worth to be played imho. :)

Dec 31, 2021
Is anyone else having an issue downloading the android version of the game? Because when it downloads, and it stages the app, once it asks do you want to install said app and you press install, it just states "app not installed" then does it all over upon repeat attempts. ???

Mackymoooo

Oct 29, 2018
Android - Treasure of Nadia [v54101]
Incest Patched version - Made by Me ofcourse, who else?

Mega

Note: When you encounter an error at the beginning that says "It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?" - Select "NO" to let the incest patch take effect. Then you're good to go.
Hi truerty, do you have a latest version for android with the incest patch? You're my last hope

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
sorry thats the problem i dont see that folder
Click on you PC icon, in the upper bar of the tab you should see the path: PC/Users/your pc name, add: AppData\Local\UserData and click enter and you should see the saves.

bob el 3almy

Jun 23, 2020
How to get the Kyak license (I know that I should go to Squallmart) but the problem is emily not mentioning any license and I think she is bugged

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes