Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Is there a way to remove the snakes from the ancient temple puzzles? i am at 87% completed and up to puzzle 16 but they take forever.
thanks to anyone who can help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to remove the snakes from the ancient temple puzzles? i am at 87% completed and up to puzzle 16 but they take forever.
thanks to anyone who can help
There is Puzzle Solution link in the OP, picture guide in PDF file format provided by oCATo (excellent for offline viewing, reusability and safekeeping) also mentioned by micmitja.

However, I personally found easier (and more convenient) for me to watch Youtube videos on how to solve them. I don't remember the channel name but you can just search for Treasure of Nadia Ancient Temple puzzle or similar keywords. Cheers.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is Puzzle Solution link in the OP, picture guide in PDF file format provided by oCATo (excellent for offline viewing, reusability and safekeeping) also mentioned by micmitja.

However, I personally found easier (and more convenient) for me to watch Youtube videos on how to solve them. I don't remember the channel name but you can just search for Treasure of Nadia Ancient Temple puzzle or similar keywords. Cheers.
Channel name is: HaremHero Always

Reactions: JohnF95zone

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
loving this game so far the save is not in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. does anybody have an idea where it is on windows

alfie99

Oct 12, 2021
Im having a game breaking issue at around 49% - when providing Jasmine Massage Oil for Pricia. I can craft it fine, but when I give it to hear I only receive the money, no scene (scene 57 as I have read) and the Soul Crystal message still wants me to provide said massage oil. So I cannot advance the game...

I have not found any solution so far, and that game took quite some time get to almsot 50%. Many thanks for any hints how to resolve this. Maybe with a savegame editor?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Seriously, can we make the girls naked? Like costume?
What do you mean? During the booty call? You can, just choose the option you like the most in the bedroom, you can choose them naked or with the special putfit you can buy at the Squallmart.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
What do you mean? During the booty call? You can, just choose the option you like the most in the bedroom, you can choose them naked or with the special putfit you can buy at the Squallmart.
walking around naked or in special costume. that's not possible right?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes