Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I HAVE THIS ZIP FILE CONTAINING MANY VIDEOS. TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND OUT THAT IT GOES WITH TREASURE OF NADIA. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE FILE, "PoN Hi-Res.ZIP" ? I MEAN I UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO UNZIP IT, BUT WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THE FOLDERS INSIDE? Oh Hell, Sorry for the Caps lock was on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Samhill and Petzl

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Since I wasn't getting anywhere using the walkthrough, I decided to use the crystal and see what she had to say. She said go on your date with the doctor. I went and she said, "Go fish." So, now I have a new problem. I have no lures, I can't buy lures, and I can't fish.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Since I wasn't getting anywhere using the walkthrough, I decided to use the crystal and see what she had to say. She said go on your date with the doctor. I went and she said, "Go fish." So, now I have a new problem. I have no lures, I can't buy lures, and I can't fish.
Try some older saves.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm an idiot. Lures aren't sold Squallmart.

EDIT: In addition, going on the date with the doctor seems to allowed story progression.

Last edited:

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Hello, Is there any save file that has unlocked every scene in the gallery? I can see that there are a few missing in the latest save file.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I´m reaching the final but I can not found the tunnel under the mansion, in order to reach the library and get the god´s shovel hand and the broken key.

Also I can not figure out how to clean the hot vat at Janet´s place .

Cheers

Temujin Senpai

Mar 21, 2021
I'm at the end-game, past the final scene and preview of the next game. I'm working on getting 100% and have all the girls' pages except Tasha's 4th, but when I go to the bedroom in the mansion, the chest isn't there. Now what? Am I screwed from getting 100% unless I start a new game?

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Maybe I'm a bit stupid, but what is "the implementation of the Lovense sex toy line"?
I have this version but never came along this.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Maybe I'm a bit stupid, but what is "the implementation of the Lovense sex toy line"?
I have this version but never came along this.
Go to their website and you'll understand. Basically, it's a pocket pussy that vibrates according to the sex scenes in the game.

Reactions: Mik91

IGotPot

Jul 13, 2018
I'm at 97% and need to make rock bombs to blast the 3 remaining rocks under the mansion. I know nitroglycerine is supposed to appear at squalmart, but for whatever reason there's nothing there. I've done everything else i possibly could. Is this a bug?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I'm on the last ritual that involves Janet, Naomi and Sofia and after Sofia gets on her knees there's a black screen and nothing seems to respond.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Apologies for perhaps an already answered question I did try to search but didn't see it answered (maybe I just missed it) But I saw the pregnancy tag and than I saw only 2? I was wondering if you get to pick the two or ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Apologies for perhaps an already answered question I did try to search but didn't see it answered (maybe I just missed it) But I saw the pregnancy tag and than I saw only 2? I was wondering if you get to pick the two or ?
No you can't choose (sadly), they are Sophia, Alia and Jessica ( if you get 100% of completion). :)

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes