Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
I have a problem, after the date with Jessica, I get an error problem loading the Relax.ogg file, which I don't seem to have. Does anyone have it?
Thank you

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I am ok with facts.
They are often unpopular.
TON is infinitely better than TGO.
I played TGO and deleted it immediately after.
I mean the story is pretty similar, the female cast falls in the same chatagory and is worse off then the cast of nadia with a few exception. The cast is overly diverse in a bad way, Includs an E-girl(She is a clear bella delfine inspired) which is disgusting.

The milfs and young women pale in comperision to ToN girls, with the exception of Tesh's mom(Which is hot as f*ck, and damnn its a missed opportunity if we don't have a mother/dauther duo with them). Jenet and Naomi are better milfs, including claire and the other cast who are fatanstic and besides being sexy have intreasting personlitys, while the cast of TGO is mahhhh.

I love the Dev and I'll play the complete game before giving my final verdit, I'll still support NLT. And hope that after TGO he will create a game in a diffrent setting unconnected to his previous 3 titles, and maybe tries something new.

Reactions: ktunga

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I mean the story is pretty similar, the female cast falls in the same chatagory and is worse off then the cast of nadia with a few exception. The cast is overly diverse in a bad way, Includs an E-girl(She is a clear bella delfine inspired) which is disgusting.

The milfs and young women pale in comperision to ToN girls, with the exception of Tesh's mom(Which is hot as f*ck, and damnn its a missed opportunity if we don't have a mother/dauther duo with them). Jenet and Naomi are better milfs, including claire and the other cast who are fatanstic and besides being sexy have intreasting personlitys, while the cast of TGO is mahhhh.

I love the Dev and I'll play the complete game before giving my final verdit, I'll still support NLT. And hope that after TGO he will create a game in a diffrent setting unconnected to his previous 3 titles, and maybe tries something new.
I dont remember the cast, setting, or anything else about TGO other than the fact I deleted it.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Except its not, im already using the walkthrough and now located at the 5th update after the completion of the main story according to it, but still no mention on how to get the dart board, even with Ctrl+G and searching dart board still nothing.
as for board
1666985966092.png as for chest in bar attic is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for attic key location
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-6012325

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Thank you so much
Another question
I seem to be missing 2 Booty Calls (although i have 5 ks pages on every girl) and 2 Extras (which i dont know what they are)

1666990386549.png
so can you direct me by any chance to somewhere where i can confirm which booty calls and extras am i missing and how to get them?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you so much
Another question
I seem to be missing 2 Booty Calls (although i have 5 ks pages on every girl) and 2 Extras (which i dont know what they are)

View attachment 2130631
so can you direct me by any chance to somewhere where i can confirm which booty calls and extras am i missing and how to get them?
well some you assemble with 2 same half pages or what ever in inventory so you can check if any are missing each girl got 5
for for them to count there you have to just do old fashion way call each in bedroom and do all that girl got to offer, i know of no other way, you could probably go dig true variables but is chance that it would took longer than just to scroll true scenes

last extra i know you get from madalyn , which is sex scene in scene player , for other one got no clue, what does orb tell you to do

you can also go to page 156 of wt or just search for "Welcome to the 1st bonus content walkthrough section of Treasure of Nadia."
and scroll down to see if anything you missed

can do that here are extras and you scroll true your inventory / extras album, tho there are not all there, not sure what are rest
also make sure that you did craft all , those matter i think for something
and ofc check store if any left to buy

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P

DJsona

May 13, 2018
hey all ! )
i've allready download, play and zip the completed game! i would like to know if they are a compressed version of the last update or an update only of the last patch pleazz? sorry if the compresses patch have already been posted!
take care F95 users ;) <3

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How much percentage was it in the game where you first see Claire and Sofia talking for the first time? Trying to find out so I can download the save from that part.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can anyone upload a normal download link or a torrent? these Anonfile,Mega,Mixdrop and uploadheaven are garbage links that either take hours, or broken or have a download limit.

this is 2022 can we as a society start using the normal links like Gofile, Workupload and Pixeldrain?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[ QUOTE = "arkhamtheknight, post: 9286668, membro: 22628" ]
Quanta porcentagem foi no jogo em que você viu Claire e Sofia conversando pela primeira vez? Tentando descobrir para que eu possa baixar o salvamento dessa parte.
[ / QUOTE ]

About 30 to 40%

Donga01

Sep 29, 2021
I have followed the walk-through and now at the point of going to Kaley up on a cliff in the park after the final ritual room and opening Naomi’s 4th Chest and receiving
Noami’s 4th KamaSutra Page. But something is strange from that point. I found Kaley's cliff location, no problem, but Kaley is not on the cliff. I climbed up to the cliff and found Clare’s 4th KamaSutra Page, also no problem, but then I'm supposed to find Tasha inside the MC house living room, but she is also not there, nor are her shorts at the front of the house. Have I overlooked something that triggers those events? Any ideas?

feuermann

Nov 3, 2022
The animations in this game are the best currently, bar none.
The interaction with the environment reminds me a lot of games from the 16-bit era.
In short, it's worth it.
Can't wait for The Genesis Order.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes