Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Can someone with vast knowledge please make a version with incest patch and money/item cheat included for Andoid?
I've been searching and doingsome works but I'm noob so no result.
Why can't you play the PC version?
There are many resource hijackers in the games one of them I use is the "Cheat Engine" highly recommend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mason Jr

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
Why can't you play the PC version?
There are many resource hijackers in the games one of them I use is the "Cheat Engine" highly recommend.
I have PC version but sometimes my back aching takes its toll so a modded android ver would be so nice for lie down playing :LOL:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i know is almost a dead threas but im stuck with pricia at the parlor aftrt cheking the doctor and i cant find her there even i have the royal talisman i chek in every place and nothing and i restart the game 3 times already ...is a bug or i fucked up somehow?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
i know is almost a dead threas but im stuck with pricia at the parlor aftrt cheking the doctor and i cant find her there even i have the royal talisman i chek in every place and nothing and i restart the game 3 times already ...is a bug or i fucked up somehow?
Have you checked all areas where she might be? What does the crystal tells you?

Apr 7, 2018
I miss the crystal ball from the Lust Epidemic. I have no idea where to go, no quest status nor hints, just nothing.
EDIT: You get one if you manage to not get stuck somewhere earlier.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Petzl

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
do we have roleback mod or cheat to go back for this game ?
Rollback you mean? No, it's not an available feature nor it's possible to create a mod for that with RPG Maker games, so you need to be cautious when clicking on the dialogues, take your time to read and instead of using the mouse click enter only when you finish to read, it's the only thing I can suggest. :)

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm a fan of NTL comics but have never tried a game and wanted to start with Treasure of Nadia. Do you have any advice? Is there a possibility to skip the most boring scenes or avoid getting stuck in some puzzles? Any advice is welcome thanks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm a fan of NTL comics but have never tried a game and wanted to start with Treasure of Nadia. Do you have any advice? Is there a possibility to skip the most boring scenes or avoid getting stuck in some puzzles? Any advice is welcome thanks.
I would suggest to start with Lust Epidemic, the first big NLT game, you will familiarize with the rpgm mechanics this way.
You can't skip the scene like it happen with Renpy or other games, you need to stick to everything since it's a linear game, also LE doesn't have puzzles like Treasure of Nadia, there's some part where you will need to solve some mini games, but they are more simples than TON ( Treasure of nadia for comodity) so start from there, it's best for you imho. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: wolverutto

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Lust Epidemic is long and will make you facepalm hard a few times, but it's really good. Once you've done with that game, then you can play ToN, which is long and will make you facepalm hard a few times, but it's really good. Once you've done with that game, then you can play Genesis Order... that isn't finished yet.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
I would suggest to start with Lust Epidemic, the first big NLT game, you will familiarize with the rpgm mechanics this way.
You can't skip the scene like it happen with Renpy or other games, you need to stick to everything since it's a linear game, also LE doesn't have puzzles like Treasure of Nadia, there's some part where you will need to solve some mini games, but they are more simples than TON ( Treasure of nadia for comodity) so start from there, it's best for you imho. :)
I have to install incest patch before to start, right? (talking about LE)
Need to overwrite the names.txt on the www folder?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have to install incest patch before to start, right? (talking about LE)
Need to overwrite the names.txt on the www folder?
Yep, it's better since LE was created as an incest story before the Patreons purge, yes you need to place it inside the www folder before starting the game.:)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean best for you is start with "Visiting Aunt Sara" Its directly connected to comics and it takes place in an instant when Aunt Debbie Show.
But LE is first real game and still probably best game from NLT.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
I mean best for you is start with "Visiting Aunt Sara" Its directly connected to comics and it takes place in an instant when Aunt Debbie Show.
But LE is first real game and still probably best game from NLT.
during the game (LE) how can i save, change setting ecc.? Sorry this is my last question i swear :p

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes