flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm a little confused since I can't find a single changelog anywhere telling me what the difference is between v1.0112 and v1.0117. Is it just bugfixes or is it additional content as well? Will the HD enhanced scene mod for v1.0112 still work with v1.0117?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm a little confused since I can't find a single changelog anywhere telling me what the difference is between v1.0112 and v1.0117. Is it just bugfixes or is it additional content as well? Will the HD enhanced scene mod for v1.0112 still work with v1.0117?
No new content. Only some bugfix and support for sex toys. Video enganced may work without problems.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
kind of an old question but I'm playing through this again and can't figure out how to disable the spike traps in the cave - as well how do you get rid if the ducks in the north

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
kind of an old question but I'm playing through this again and can't figure out how to disable the spike traps in the cave - as well how do you get rid if the ducks in the north
For spikes you need craft better shoes. You have parts latter in story.
For duck you need aspirin or what was it. Some drugs from mall.

Last edited:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
May I ask you a question, how hard/tedious is to complete this game without walkthrough? I liked their previous game (Lust Epidemic) but stopped it because I always got lost and had to check the walkthrough which kinda ruins a fapping session to me.

Did they change this approach somehow is it easier to find out and keep track the next steps?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
May I ask you a question, how hard/tedious is to complete this game without walkthrough? I liked their previous game (Lust Epidemic) but stopped it because I always got lost and had to check the walkthrough which kinda ruins a fapping session to me.

Did they change this approach somehow is it easier to find out and keep track the next steps?
If you find LE difficult I can assure you that TON is nearly impossible to finish without the wt, it will simplify your life or else you need many many hours of focused playthrough to get everything.
Even with the wt it can be difficult to finish everything and get the 100% so it's better that you download and use it, I know it can be annoying but I don't think you can finish it without it. :)

Reactions: alma001

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When can I start getting the lovely ladies pregnant?
Alia and Sofia will get pregnat in a special ceremony, the other one you can get pregnant will be Jessica but only if you get 100% of completion, that's all don't know why NLT choose this ending but these are all the women you can get of the harem.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
is it only me or the filehoster from the OP is having some troubles? sometimes it works but getting lousy 1b/s....both mixdrop and annon...now im stuck at 50% downloading this game

:LUL:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Alia and Sofia will get pregnat in a special ceremony, the other one you can get pregnant will be Jessica but only if you get 100% of completion, that's all don't know why NLT choose this ending but these are all the women you can get of the harem.
Dame, I was hoping for Alia and Naomi both. Jessica can only get pregnant with 100% completion of the game that figures. Thank you

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dame, I was hoping for Alia and Naomi both. Jessica can only get pregnant with 100% completion of the game that figures. Thank you
Well Alia will be pregnant with Sofia too there's a reason for it, but if you didn't reach that point I will not spoil it to you, Naomi not and it's a real bummer I hoped for an all pregnant ending honestly, instead NLT decided for this lame end sadly.:(

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes