May 3, 2018
how the fuck do I put the incest patch on the android version. And don't say to re-compact the game. That shit doesn't work. It gives an unsigned apk error.

Actually, just upload an android version with the patch pre-applied.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Well Alia will be pregnant with Sofia too there's a reason for it, but if you didn't reach that point I will not spoil it to you, Naomi not and it's a real bummer I hoped for an all pregnant ending honestly, instead NLT decided for this lame end sadly.:(
Same here, but I am still gonna play this game though.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Wait did i miss something, was this game updated this year and when yes when was it the last time ?
I thought it was completed end 2021 because of NLT's new game "TGO" that's why i downloaded "TON" last year after it had the completed tag, did this game receive any content since than ?
I noticed that i have version v1.0112 and it also says "completed"
Does NLT work still on this game ?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wait did i miss something, was this game updated this year and when yes when was it the last time ?
I thought it was completed end 2021 because of NLT's new game "TGO" that's why i downloaded "TON" last year after it had the completed tag, did this game receive any content since than ?
Infact it is completed with version 1.0112, the other updates are mostly bugfixes and the implementation of the Loveseen toys feedback ( for those who want to use them) there's nothing new.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Infact it is completed with version 1.0112, the other updates are mostly bugfixes and the implementation of the Loveseen toys feedback ( for those who want to use them) there's nothing new.
Thanks for reply, so there is no significant changes in terms of content between 1.0112 & 1.0117 like new scenes or so ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for reply, so there is no significant changes in terms of content between 1.0112 & 1.0117 like new scenes or so ?
You're welcome
No nothing, as I said the updates after the 1.0112 were bugfixes and the adding of the Loveseen toys feedback, no new scenes nor extras were added. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I hope someone can give me some advice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I do something wrong? Has this happened to others?
Thanks
Nope everything's allright, the wt is messed a little at that point, the game officially end there ( in the sense that you can't have Evie help anymore, but you'll have the possibility to visit her so that scene is not the last one with her) but you need to do still lots of things to get the 100% of completion with the extras in the wt, don't you worry. :)

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Nope everything's allright, the wt is messed a little at that point, the game officially end there ( in the sense that you can't have Evie help anymore, but you'll have the possibility to visit her so that scene is not the last one with her) but you need to do still lots of things to get the 100% of completion with the extras in the wt, don't you worry. :)
ok but in the video of yt i see Joe coming out of the vortex in the lake and telling Henry to pick up the pieces, but it doesn't happen to me ... why?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
no, no cheat
It's strange I loaded the scene to give it a try.
After I open the gate with the priest compass the sex scene happen, after that characters all go in the vortex and we get to the room with the fountain of youth where we met Sofia, then Madelyn appear there's another sex scene, heartquake I go out, Duncan kill Henry with the knife he met Evie have sex with her, and then I go back and met Madalyn for the last time ( there wil be another scene with her in the extras, and everything worked fine.

Reactions: wolverutto
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes