luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
is there anything else to do except of grinding chests after cutscene? TBH i was dissapointed cuz i had feelings that story is not complete with current chars, i`ll download genesis order but, will there be some backtracks to Cape Vedra citizens?

kisxyz

Sep 26, 2022
What is ? once again I was over 70% of the game and once again my save disappeared? there was a record with 50%, this is the third time so . What should I do I don't want to play the same game again?

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.48 GB

WINDOWS SINGLE PART - Winzip: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

WINDOWS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS - 7z:
GOFILE - /
WORKUPLOAD - PART 1 / PART 2
PIXELDRAIN - PART 1 / PART 2
RACATY - /
ANONFILE - /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why is this not linked in OP?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Tasha is best NTL girl none of the new girls compare apart from her Mother :love:

View attachment 2196029
View attachment 2196030
Sadly we won't have a mother/dauther action. I would have preferd The treasure hunter to nail both. Tesh's mother is one if not the favorite character of the game. The milf of TGO also fall flat, the only intreasting characters are the Indian and Asian officers, the blonde house mistress, Teshas mother and the red head southern dauther. The MC of TGO seem more Aloof and kinda of goes with the flow, while the previous MC intiated the events and was goal driven. Overall TON is much much better then TGO, still NLT art style and games are awsome. And hope after he finishes this trilogy, with a large fanbase and bigger income hope he aims higher.

• Sad
Reactions: JoeKent

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Tasha is best NTL girl none of the new girls compare apart from her Mother :love:

View attachment 2196029
View attachment 2196030
Also want to mention that both of them have very intreasting personlity, while Tesha in the start looks like an angry rude punk, but after the we through the MC befriend her and later fall in love, she is a loyal, risky and very brave person in all regards. While her mother shares some of her dauther quality as brave, risky and she has this sexy aura surrunding her and her being a theif helps to emplify those positives. As mentioned teshas mother is a poor choise for the detective and their dynemic looks forced, while with the treasure hunter she could be much better fit, both story wise and character wise I believe that the more younger treasure hunter would have better interections with her and I get the vibes that she is for the more younger dudes like treasure hunter(Which should have just gotten a proper sequal with detective being a side character and half of the women in TGO just being cut). The fact that Teshas mother is detective not with treasure hunter and the fact that we won't have Teshax her mother and treasure hunter sex scene, are a huge miss for NLT. I came to TGO expecting a similar style story yet from what I've played, I felt that its overall a step down fron TNO(The supirior game). And that he should have just made a direct sequal with the MC (His harem) and adding some new girls from TGO to that same harem and seeing the girl intrect with each other.

I bought TNO, while TGO I downloaded and I won't pay a dime for it. Though I respect NLT and when I have the time I'll buy the Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: JoeKent

WILLOWBEE17

Jul 20, 2022
Anyone have a save on the task before giving the maca plant to emily because i think i fucked up i gave the maca plant first to pricia and now i cant buy the alumina i bought it on the shop but its not showing on my inventory

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Anyone have a save on the task before giving the maca plant to emily because i think i fucked up i gave the maca plant first to pricia and now i cant buy the alumina i bought it on the shop but its not showing on my inventory
Crazy idea...

Hear me out now...

Go and get another Maca Plant?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is it harem though? like lust epidemic?
I am pretty sure you can find the answers for such obvious questions by reading the tags, the OP, 2392 pages of posts/comments on this thread and 436 reviews written about this game, if you are hesitant to find out by playing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Here guys- trying to give back to the community! I made a lossless version of Nadia. Using a modified version of nwjs-all videos are redone in x265 at VMAF 95(Netflix threshold for visually lossless) and 10-bit color so actually better and all images converted to JPEG-XL in butteraugli lossless mode! Audio re-encoded to opus and I'll tell you it performs way better than the original version. Tried AV1 as I had that already but overhead is too heavy compared to the negligible size savings over x265 slow. Size is now 2.23 GB from 8.1 GB original! Post this on the op mods please and credits to Megalol and his great UAGC program and to myself ha. The low quality videos are stripped out so don't check that option but that's only caveat so enjoy!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Here guys- trying to give back to the community! I made a lossless version of Nadia. Using a modified version of nwjs-all videos are redone in x265 at VMAF 95(Netflix threshold for visually lossless) and 10-bit color so actually better and all images converted to JPEG-XL in butteraugli lossless mode! Audio re-encoded to opus and I'll tell you it performs way better than the original version. Tried AV1 as I had that already but overhead is too heavy compared to the negligible size savings over x265 slow. Size is now 2.23 GB from 8.1 GB original! Post this on the op mods please and credits to Megalol and his great UAGC program and to myself ha. The low quality videos are stripped out so don't check that option but that's only caveat so enjoy!

Thank you Compressor Congressman mav99. It is good to have variation which offers balanced quality and size. Cheers.

Reactions: mav99
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes