wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
It's strange I loaded the scene to give it a try.
After I open the gate with the priest compass the sex scene happen, after that characters all go in the vortex and we get to the room with the fountain of youth where we met Sofia, then Madelyn appear there's another sex scene, heartquake I go out, Duncan kill Henry with the knife he met Evie have sex with her, and then I go back and met Madalyn for the last time ( there wil be another scene with her in the extras, and everything worked fine.
exactly same to me
but the whole part of the compass pieces is missing
see what happens here

on the wt still different, it says to go to the lighthouse

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
exactly same to me
but the whole part of the compass pieces is missing
see what happens here

on the wt still different, it says to go to the lighthouse
Yes but through the passage under the lighthouse you used the first time to the gate, if you go out from there you will find the first piece of the compass, it's strange you can't continue, because from the moment onward start the bonus content.
If you want I can give you a save of mines and see if it works.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Yes but through the passage under the lighthouse you used the first time to the gate, if you go out from there you will find the first piece of the compass, it's strange you can't continue, because from the moment onward start the bonus content.
If you want I can give you a save of mines and see if it works.
If I leave the area where the vortex is, the very long cutscene starts and ends in the area below Sofia's treasure room...Your idea sounds good to me, try to give me the save, thanks!!!

noonetalkaboutthis

Apr 7, 2022
I remember near the middle of my playthrough 2 keys just magically disappeared from my inventory while I was playing. Here I am at the end of the game missing 2 fucking keys. I've looked through many guides and I know for a fact I have gotten all the keys and I'm not farming 3 million fucking dollars. This is bullshit. I can't even download the cheat mod because it doesn't let me edit my game folder for some reason.

• Sad
Reactions: wolverutto

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If I leave the area where the vortex is, the very long cutscene starts and ends in the area below Sofia's treasure room...Your idea sounds good to me, try to give me the save, thanks!!!
Ok here three saves from 81 to 85% so you should be able to continue from there I hope without problems, I didn't change the number slot so you can either create a fake save in the same spot or rename them, your choice.
Let me know if it go smooth. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: wolverutto

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Ok here three saves from 81 to 85% so you should be able to continue from there I hope wthout problems, I didn't cahnge the number slot so you can either create a fake save in the same spot or rename them, your choice.
please remember me where i have to put files?
Thanks

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Ok here three saves from 81 to 85% so you should be able to continue from there I hope wthout problems, I didn't cahnge the number slot so you can either create a fake save in the same spot or rename them, your choice.
found it

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\User Data

Reactions: Dylan741

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Ok here three saves from 81 to 85% so you should be able to continue from there I hope without problems, I didn't change the number slot so you can either create a fake save in the same spot or rename them, your choice.
no, I don't see your saves, maybe (sure...) I did something wrong...will you please tell me what to do with your zip file?

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
i have to answer NO to the question, right?
btw not works lol but noproblem thanks my friend:)

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
You have to answer yes, this way you're authorizing the rewrite of the file with mine, that way you can load my save. :)
so, first i download your files on my save folder and rewrite
i rewrite my 25, 26 and 27 with your 25,26 and 27
start the game and load the save number 25
when the game ask methe question, i answer yes

correct?
:)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
so, first i download your files on my save folder and rewrite
i rewrite my 25, 26 and 27 with your 25,26 and 27
start the game and load the save number 25
when the game ask methe question, i answer yes

correct?
:)
Nope the correct way is:
After you downloaded the files:
1 Open the game and create a fake save in the 25/26/27 slot, then close the game;
2 Unzip my files and put them in the saves folder you found;
3 When asked to overwrite in the pop up window that appear click yes;
4 Open your game and load the save from the 25,26, or 27 slot;

And you're good to go. :)

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Nope the correct way is:
After you downloaded the files:
1 Open the game and create a fake save in the 25/26/27 slot, then close the game;
2 Unzip my files and put them in the saves folder you found;
3 When asked to overwrite in the pop up window that appear click yes;
4 Open your game and load the save from the 25,26, or 27 slot;

And you're good to go. :)
sorry but how i create fake save? what you mean with create fake save?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
sorry but how i create fake save? what you mean with create fake save?
You simply open the game, load a previous save of yours ( doesn't matter at what point of the story your saves are ) and then make a save in the 25/26/27 slot.
That's because in order to overwrite a save rpgm need a pre existent one or else it would never seen it, so once you will overwrite the saves you created with mines when you will open the game again you will load mines and you could continue to play, without problems in that scene, I hope.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes