Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Thank you so much
Another question
I seem to be missing 2 Booty Calls (although i have 5 ks pages on every girl) and 2 Extras (which i dont know what they are)

1666990386549.png
so can you direct me by any chance to somewhere where i can confirm which booty calls and extras am i missing and how to get them?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you so much
Another question
I seem to be missing 2 Booty Calls (although i have 5 ks pages on every girl) and 2 Extras (which i dont know what they are)

View attachment 2130631
so can you direct me by any chance to somewhere where i can confirm which booty calls and extras am i missing and how to get them?
well some you assemble with 2 same half pages or what ever in inventory so you can check if any are missing each girl got 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for for them to count there you have to just do old fashion way call each in bedroom and do all that girl got to offer, i know of no other way, you could probably go dig true variables but is chance that it would took longer than just to scroll true scenes

last extra i know you get from madalyn , which is sex scene in scene player , for other one got no clue, what does orb tell you to do

you can also go to page 156 of wt or just search for "Welcome to the 1st bonus content walkthrough section of Treasure of Nadia."
and scroll down to see if anything you missed

can do that here are extras and you scroll true your inventory / extras album, tho there are not all there, not sure what are rest
also make sure that you did craft all , those matter i think for something
and ofc check store if any left to buy

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P

DJsona

May 13, 2018
hey all ! )
i've allready download, play and zip the completed game! i would like to know if they are a compressed version of the last update or an update only of the last patch pleazz? sorry if the compresses patch have already been posted!
take care F95 users ;) <3

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How much percentage was it in the game where you first see Claire and Sofia talking for the first time? Trying to find out so I can download the save from that part.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can anyone upload a normal download link or a torrent? these Anonfile,Mega,Mixdrop and uploadheaven are garbage links that either take hours, or broken or have a download limit.

this is 2022 can we as a society start using the normal links like Gofile, Workupload and Pixeldrain?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[ QUOTE = "arkhamtheknight, post: 9286668, membro: 22628" ]
Quanta porcentagem foi no jogo em que você viu Claire e Sofia conversando pela primeira vez? Tentando descobrir para que eu possa baixar o salvamento dessa parte.
[ / QUOTE ]

About 30 to 40%

Donga01

Sep 29, 2021
I have followed the walk-through and now at the point of going to Kaley up on a cliff in the park after the final ritual room and opening Naomi’s 4th Chest and receiving
Noami’s 4th KamaSutra Page. But something is strange from that point. I found Kaley's cliff location, no problem, but Kaley is not on the cliff. I climbed up to the cliff and found Clare’s 4th KamaSutra Page, also no problem, but then I'm supposed to find Tasha inside the MC house living room, but she is also not there, nor are her shorts at the front of the house. Have I overlooked something that triggers those events? Any ideas?

feuermann

Nov 3, 2022
The animations in this game are the best currently, bar none.
The interaction with the environment reminds me a lot of games from the 16-bit era.
In short, it's worth it.
Can't wait for The Genesis Order.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
can anyone upload a normal download link or a torrent? these Anonfile,Mega,Mixdrop and uploadheaven are garbage links that either take hours, or broken or have a download limit.

this is 2022 can we as a society start using the normal links like Gofile, Workupload and Pixeldrain?
I thought mega is nice,You can use vpn for more dowload limit and its fast but i agree i like gofile more

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Stuck at "A shipment on it's way to Dr Amore's office". Guide says talk to Jessica but I can't door is locked and talking to receptionist just triggers the int boost scene. MRI room doesn't have the shipment box either.

EDIT: Nvm had to use Mtools to forcefully trigger the event. Hopefully there aren't more game breaking bugs down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Db21242
Nov 23, 2020
i would like to use the universal cheat mod find on web for fun, but in this game i don't know how to put the file.. where is the "game folder"?

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
So Im still going to finish this game, but I really hope the MC of the 3rd game isnt as utterly stupid as this one. This games MC makes Simon from LE look like a true epic genius. If the women weren't so good Id have deleted this on how idiotic the MC is. I really hate retard MCs.

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i'm new.
Have some questions:
Is it safe to use "incest mode" for this game???
Can i use it without risk of bugs ???
Which save editor can i use to get money and items without bug the game???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello people, i'm new.
Have some questions:
Is it safe to use "incest mode" for this game???
Can i use it without risk of bugs ???
Which save editor can i use to get money and items without bug the game???
worked fine for me, tho each time you load the game you will get screen that something is changed
this one worked fine for me , 5 mil in total is all you need to speed things up, if you overkill with money you will break your saves, not sure when exactly have use it at start or when you got access to store, but usually store is safe bet.
here got money guide

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
the mirror for ToN walk through is wrong, instead it gives me chest and key guide, anyone has the downloadable version of that google doc?

Db21242

Oct 26, 2022
I have a weird black line a bit to the right of my screen (android) anyone know hot to fix it? And it only happens in free roam not cutcenes

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes