goku951

Nov 22, 2019
Guys, I'm having a bug with the game, I've seen until the scene 35, bu I can't gat pass this because Kailey doesn't leave the beach...
Someone please help mee!!!!

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
Can we have a mod that removes the snake or solves the Ancient Temple puzzles immediately, like I know we already have a very specific guide for that and I'm thankful, but it was only fun for the few first time. When replay I just want to enjoy some easy playthrough but Temple is a must-done for Evie Profile and some other stuffs.
Many thanks!

SiyanBoy

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 1608844

The game will not let me continue. Emily appears two times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing i can go is alt + f4 the game during that time.
Ran into same situation, did you find any solution? The other Emily is looking for someone to fill in her position maybe I can complete her job to get her to move?

SirGrave

May 21, 2019
Late but quick question, been playing this (currently at 49%) and got to the part where i need to give the Jasmine Oil to Pricia. I gave it to her and when i check with the crystal it still keeps saying to do that, any clue as to what needs to be done next? Incase its already been answered sorry since i didnt notice or see it if so.

SirGrave

May 21, 2019
Ran into same situation, did you find any solution? The other Emily is looking for someone to fill in her position maybe I can complete her job to get her to move?
Had the same issue, i got a save file from a little while before that scene and somehow it fixed itself. My thought is that it couldve been a bug caused by getting one of the plants needed before that scene is unlocked or something, unsure. In my case it was caused by getting one of the plants through the cheat mod but yeah.

chincinnasti

Jun 17, 2021
Has anyone experienced a game breaking bug that locks you into a blue sky? It lets me access the menu normally and move around the world but all I see is a static image of a blue sky with clouds.

The Wanderer 777

Sep 28, 2022
Can someone please point me to a working link for the complete version of the game? I haven't played since V1.0112, in which I decided to stop because I couldn't go past 85% and thought I had to wait for an update and when I came back months later and downloaded the V1.0117 update, it didn't work: either the game would freeze in the menu screen or it would go black screen soon after I started playing. I tried with my current save files, I tried playing a new game instead, with patched and bug free files, with normal files... nothing.
Reposting this so it won't be drowned in an ocean of comments, since it hasn't been answered yet.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Reposting this so it won't be drowned in an ocean of comments, since it hasn't been answered yet.
Version 1.0112 is the complete game, the other versions are mostly bugfixes and the 1.0117 implemented the Lovesee toys feedback for those who desires to use their sex toys.
Follow the wt by GREG87 listed in the OP and you will get 100%, it's complete and helpful to get that result, don't use cheats they will break the game, you will get everything you need ( money, amulets etc etc..) inside the game.
Just follow all the steps, and do be careful reading, often the impossibility to go further is due to the fact that many missed a step in the wt. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wanderer 777

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 2098419 This is a Starter save for ppl having trouble with things contains $10,000,000 + 10 keys so ya can buy all items for ya house and open Chests when ya find them. isnt to much of a cheating start :) View attachment 2098429
I did not try your save, but can you collect some tailsmans with this huge cash in start of game?
I mean this can breake game. There was money cap limit in first parts of game.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys, I'm halfway through the game, I need to craft the pirate key I need two broken keys but I only have one, how can I do it? Is there an editor for the items?
Thanks

WR

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
I've created a cheat mod for the game for Talismans, money and chest keys. Check it out here: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-cheat.101485/
Hello bro can you please give me only cheat file or codes for jasmine plant after final scene I can't find jasmine plant I seen more then 15 times but I can't find jasmine plant please bro I can edit your cheat file but I don't know what's the jasmine plant code number
Please bro and thank you so much for this cheat I'm edit your cheat file and I make all items in your cheat file unlimited

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
well how much money did you cheesed and other things, that usually happens then, edit save reduce money bellow 5 mil and see again. go on 50k if that wont work, but if you cheesed anything else is good chance you broke your save, wouldnt be 1st
There are two Emily's on screen.
Safe to say his save is borked and editing the money won't fix it! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: micmitja
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes