JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is it harem though? like lust epidemic?
I am pretty sure you can find the answers for such obvious questions by reading the tags, the OP, 2392 pages of posts/comments on this thread and 436 reviews written about this game, if you are hesitant to find out by playing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Here guys- trying to give back to the community! I made a lossless version of Nadia. Using a modified version of nwjs-all videos are redone in x265 at VMAF 95(Netflix threshold for visually lossless) and 10-bit color so actually better and all images converted to JPEG-XL in butteraugli lossless mode! Audio re-encoded to opus and I'll tell you it performs way better than the original version. Tried AV1 as I had that already but overhead is too heavy compared to the negligible size savings over x265 slow. Size is now 2.23 GB from 8.1 GB original! Post this on the op mods please and credits to Megalol and his great UAGC program and to myself ha. The low quality videos are stripped out so don't check that option but that's only caveat so enjoy!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Here guys- trying to give back to the community! I made a lossless version of Nadia. Using a modified version of nwjs-all videos are redone in x265 at VMAF 95(Netflix threshold for visually lossless) and 10-bit color so actually better and all images converted to JPEG-XL in butteraugli lossless mode! Audio re-encoded to opus and I'll tell you it performs way better than the original version. Tried AV1 as I had that already but overhead is too heavy compared to the negligible size savings over x265 slow. Size is now 2.23 GB from 8.1 GB original! Post this on the op mods please and credits to Megalol and his great UAGC program and to myself ha. The low quality videos are stripped out so don't check that option but that's only caveat so enjoy!

Thank you Compressor Congressman mav99. It is good to have variation which offers balanced quality and size. Cheers.

Reactions: mav99

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
are there complete compressed?
Here, just a few posts before yours. If you want the unofficial compressed provided by the GCR Team, then you can try searching for it on this forum from July 2022, if there is none and you feel the necessity, you can request for a compressed version to be made here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcatraz123

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
can i ask is madelyn is not part of the harem? because i got spoiled by the ending, i didnt see madelyn in final sex orgy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can i ask is madelyn is not part of the harem? because i got spoiled by the ending, i didnt see madelyn in final sex orgy
She's not really part of the harem, she just used all the characters ( and Henry in particular) to get what she was interested in and then went to do other things ( you will see what in The Genesis Order the new NLT games that follow TON events).

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I don't get a kayak license. I can't ask Emily about the license either? When I talk to Emily, she says something about helping out at the store and that she wants a Pilban serum and that I should bring ingredients. Can someone help me how to get the license?.

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
She's not really part of the harem, she just used all the characters ( and Henry in particular) to get what she was interested in and then went to do other things ( you will see what in The Genesis Order the new NLT games that follow TON events).
bruuhhh then whats the point putting madelyn in profile girls, all the things you have done to her its nothing i really thought she will became part of the harem because of the story and profile hearts too but shes turn out to be a hoe man, so in the Genesis Order if she will have sex in the detective protagonist she is really a fucking a hoe

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes