Sep 16, 2018
Is it possible to download a save that is about 60% through the game? I got a new PC and don't want to start over, but don't want a completed save?

Parabola4100

Dec 17, 2022
hello i need save game ? hiks :'(
It's at the bottom of the Post https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-65122-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987
Hi, i've been playing this game online at gamcore, i just downloaded it, does anybody know where can i find the savefile so i can keep the same file?
Are you asking about the save location?

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Apr 14, 2022
edit: No more freezing with the original download. Compressed version is the problem.

Games been freezing a lot during certain CG. Usually ends up with this message.

1671384773893.png

I've tried these two fixes from here but still having issues. I'm also using the compressed download, maybe I'll give it a shot with the full download.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-2984733

If anybody has any ideas on what I should try, that would be awesome. It's preventing me from progressing. :(

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Games been freezing a lot during certain CG. Usually ends up with this message.

View attachment 2245364

I've tried these two fixes from here but still having issues. I'm also using the compressed download, maybe I'll give it a shot with the full download.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-2984733

If anybody has any ideas on what I should try, that would be awesome. It's preventing me from progressing. :(
First try non-compressed version if is possible.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
I'm super confused on Viggy's Video Enhancement mod. Do I delete every mp4 file, do I download the normal version or the high-res, etc. Wish they gave more clear instructions for the tech illiterate, like myself. Another matter I need help with is the extra images mod. Do I just put it into www>img>pictures?

rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
You're welcome
No nothing, as I said the updates after the 1.0112 were bugfixes and the adding of the Loveseen toys feedback, no new scenes nor extras were added. :)

Please help. I stuck in the Squallmart with two of the Emily. One is blocking the path of other.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Please help. I stuck in the Squallmart with two of the Emily. One is blocking the path of other.
Uhm, did you cheat a lot of money? Generally that happen when you use cheats too much and break the game, try to lower your amount of money first and then load a previous save, if you still got issue I will try to find a save of mine around that percentage and I will gave it to you if you want. :)

rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
Uhm, did you cheat a lot of money? Generally that happen when you use cheats too much and break the game, try to lower your amount of money first and then load a previous save, if you still got issue I will try to find a save of mine around that percentage and I will gave it to you if you want. :)
thanks

rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
I am at 16%. Please if you have a file.

sdasqg

Nov 29, 2022
where can i change font size in the code script? i changed gamefont but this font is little small, so i want to chage the font size.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Is there a way to get Pricias phone number if you didn't get it at the right time after planting the ginseng?
The only way you could possibly miss getting phone numbers in NLT's games is if you nooodled the game with mods and fucked up the triggers.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes