rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
Uhm, did you cheat a lot of money? Generally that happen when you use cheats too much and break the game, try to lower your amount of money first and then load a previous save, if you still got issue I will try to find a save of mine around that percentage and I will gave it to you if you want. :)
thanks

rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
Uhm, did you cheat a lot of money? Generally that happen when you use cheats too much and break the game, try to lower your amount of money first and then load a previous save, if you still got issue I will try to find a save of mine around that percentage and I will gave it to you if you want. :)
I am at 16%. Please if you have a file.

sdasqg

Nov 29, 2022
where can i change font size in the code script? i changed gamefont but this font is little small, so i want to chage the font size.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Is there a way to get Pricias phone number if you didn't get it at the right time after planting the ginseng?
The only way you could possibly miss getting phone numbers in NLT's games is if you nooodled the game with mods and fucked up the triggers.

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
hey, can someone tell me what the dev using to make graphics like this I mean is it Daz 3D? blender? or some 3D software ?

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Not sure if allowed. If not, i will delete.

Just a few songs from the game which i like.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Nice, I was searching for this game for almost 10 minutes, I search it in google and the game doesn't show up, it appears in other websites but not here, just the walkthrough. I tried to use the search bar here and is like the game doesn't exist, and almost every time the page refreshed, changed or I tried to go to some thread, the forum gave me an error. I had to go to Lust and Epidemic and then see the Other Games to come here. I'm the only one with those problems?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nice, I was searching for this game for almost 10 minutes, I search it in google and the game doesn't show up, it appears in other websites but not here, just the walkthrough. I tried to use the search bar here and is like the game doesn't exist, and almost every time the page refreshed, changed or I tried to go to some thread, the forum gave me an error. I had to go to Lust and Epidemic and then see the Other Games to come here. I'm the only one with those problems?
Did you set you search results to latest updates? Anyway the site had faced lot of issues and for many hours was unreachable or loaded incorrectly, so maybe this was the case of your problems. :)

Reactions: Luckzor
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes