MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
hey, can someone tell me what the dev using to make graphics like this I mean is it Daz 3D? blender? or some 3D software ?

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Not sure if allowed. If not, i will delete.

Just a few songs from the game which i like.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Nice, I was searching for this game for almost 10 minutes, I search it in google and the game doesn't show up, it appears in other websites but not here, just the walkthrough. I tried to use the search bar here and is like the game doesn't exist, and almost every time the page refreshed, changed or I tried to go to some thread, the forum gave me an error. I had to go to Lust and Epidemic and then see the Other Games to come here. I'm the only one with those problems?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nice, I was searching for this game for almost 10 minutes, I search it in google and the game doesn't show up, it appears in other websites but not here, just the walkthrough. I tried to use the search bar here and is like the game doesn't exist, and almost every time the page refreshed, changed or I tried to go to some thread, the forum gave me an error. I had to go to Lust and Epidemic and then see the Other Games to come here. I'm the only one with those problems?
Did you set you search results to latest updates? Anyway the site had faced lot of issues and for many hours was unreachable or loaded incorrectly, so maybe this was the case of your problems. :)

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Did you set you search results to latest updates? Anyway the site had faced lot of issues and for many hours was unreachable or loaded incorrectly, so maybe this was the case of your problems. :)
Yeah, I was unable to find Treasure of Nadia but when I searched for Lust and Epidemic it showed up right away, now I can find a lot of results, not the game itselft but discussion threads, fan arts, etc. Still it was just a minor inconvenient, kind of weird but it doesn't matter any more, thanks.

Reactions: Dylan741

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
So i have downloaded the game from here and from pateron, when downloading it says its the latest version 1.0117 but then when i load the game it says its version 1.0113, so i cant get the last 3 kamasutra to load, im stuck at 90%, i am using a cheat mod, could that be the problem?
Thanks to anyone who can help

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So i have downloaded the game from here and from pateron, when downloading it says its the latest version 1.0117 but then when i load the game it says its version 1.0113, so i cant get the last 3 kamasutra to load, im stuck at 90%, i am using a cheat mod, could that be the problem?
Thanks to anyone who can help
Version 1.0112 was the last complete version and the pages were there the other versions were bugfixes and other things but no new content, I got 100% playing 1.0112 so it's not a version issue, it's highly possible that using the cheats too much you broke the game mechanics.
I would suggest to make a fresh installation of the game (after erasing both the game and saves) and take a save near your percentage from those linked in the OP and continue from there. :)

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Version 1.0112 was the last complete version and the pages were there the other versions were bugfixes and other things but no new content, I got 100% playing 1.0112 so it's not a version issue, it's highly possible that using the cheats too much you broke the game mechanics.
I would suggest to make a fresh installation of the game (after erasing both the game and saves) and take a save near your percentage from those linked in the OP and continue from there. :)
Ah okay thanks, how do i remove the saves from my computer though? each time i installed the game again, it had my previous saves on it

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah okay thanks, how do i remove the saves from my computer though? each time i installed the game again, it had my previous saves on it
No problem, here the instructions where you will find the saves I put the complete list since I don't know what you're using:
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support ( to access library right click on the icon finder, the smiling face, copy and paste this: ~/Library/ )
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Also this is a save of mines at 85%, I didn't use any cheats so it should help you continue without issues. :)

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
No problem, here the instructions where you will find the saves I put the complete list since I don't know what you're using:
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support ( to access library right click on the icon finder, the smiling face, copy and paste this: ~/Library/ )
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Also this is a save of mines at 85%, I didn't use any cheats so it should help you continue without issues. :)
Thank you very much for your help and the save file :)

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes