PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there any difference between the game version on this site (1.0117) and the version on either patreon or steam? I'm asking because of the incest tag. I know some of the other sites (steam, I think) has rules about that content, so it just has me wondering about additional content, dialog changes, or any other differences.
No, versions are the same. There is incest patch in OP, you can use it if you want.

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
No, versions are the same. There is incest patch in OP, you can use it if you want.
What exactly does the incest patch do? Does it just alter the dialog or change relationships? If so, do you know which relationships it alters? I played the game a while back, but I didn't complete it, so I'm familiar with some of the characters.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What exactly does the incest patch do? Does it just alter the dialog or change relationships? If so, do you know which relationships it alters? I played the game a while back, but I didn't complete it, so I'm familiar with some of the characters.
Kayle is renamed from "best frend" to sister. Janet from "my fathers girlfriend" to mom.
But there is not some direct sex with original blood relatives. Like Janet and Kayle or Alia and Naomi.

Reactions: Satyr90

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Is their a way to change your characters name in game? I played this game awhile ago and am now getting back to playing it and I can't figure out how to change MC name.
There is an online service that edits saves

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm following the official walkthrough and after scene 51 it says:

"Once you leave Sofia’s Mansion Alia will send you a new photo through a text.

Go to the library and talk to Michael and Diana. Diana will also give you new clothes and you are now able to walk by flying bugs without getting poisoned."

I never got her photo and when I went to the library only Diana was there. So no clothes either. Did I have to keep up with the Booty Calls? But that shouldn't affect the story progression.

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Kayle is renamed from "best frend" to sister. Janet from "my fathers girlfriend" to mom.
But there is not some direct sex with original blood relatives. Like Janet and Kayle or Alia and Naomi.
I legit DLed the patch because some of the dialogue felt WAAAAAY off with Kayla and Janet and their relationship with the MC. I'm pretty damn sure NLT wrote the plot with the intention of wincest, but couldn't due to legal concerns. :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I legit DLed the patch because some of the dialogue felt WAAAAAY off with Kayla and Janet and their relationship with the MC. I'm pretty damn sure NLT wrote the plot with the intention of wincest, but couldn't due to legal concerns. :ROFLMAO:
Yea, Lust Epidemic was incest game in the end dev must change it to nonincest. ToN was start developed like incest but before releas it was changed too.

But also its bit werid when your mother push your sister to your bed.;)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I HAVE THIS ZIP FILE CONTAINING MANY VIDEOS. TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND OUT THAT IT GOES WITH TREASURE OF NADIA. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE FILE, "PoN Hi-Res.ZIP" ? I MEAN I UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO UNZIP IT, BUT WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THE FOLDERS INSIDE? Oh Hell, Sorry for the Caps lock was on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Samhill and Petzl

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Since I wasn't getting anywhere using the walkthrough, I decided to use the crystal and see what she had to say. She said go on your date with the doctor. I went and she said, "Go fish." So, now I have a new problem. I have no lures, I can't buy lures, and I can't fish.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Since I wasn't getting anywhere using the walkthrough, I decided to use the crystal and see what she had to say. She said go on your date with the doctor. I went and she said, "Go fish." So, now I have a new problem. I have no lures, I can't buy lures, and I can't fish.
Try some older saves.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm an idiot. Lures aren't sold Squallmart.

EDIT: In addition, going on the date with the doctor seems to allowed story progression.

Last edited:

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Hello, Is there any save file that has unlocked every scene in the gallery? I can see that there are a few missing in the latest save file.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes