Temujin Senpai

Mar 21, 2021
I'm at the end-game, past the final scene and preview of the next game. I'm working on getting 100% and have all the girls' pages except Tasha's 4th, but when I go to the bedroom in the mansion, the chest isn't there. Now what? Am I screwed from getting 100% unless I start a new game?
Here's what I did to get 100%. I used to edit my save game. I changed the numbers of pages for Tasha from 3 to 4, and increased my total pages found by +1. When I reloaded the game, it showed that I had pages 1, 2, & 4 for Tasha, and I was able to go find the chest for page 3 and get that one again. (The original problem: I didn't get Tasha's 4th page right after the scene which made the chest available, and the chest wasn't there later.)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I literally cannot save. Completely unedited, no cheat mods or anything. Anyone have a clue? Tried 20 different save slots just keeps making that annoying noise. Downloaded from Gofile. PC.

Last edited:

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
great game, wonderful cast of characters and their back story, dialogue made the game feel more enjoyable than just running through for the goods. after playing this game at 100 %. I feel it makes more sense to play the genesis order when it is almost complete or fully. great job nlt media . keep up the good work

BertLost

Apr 3, 2019
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Does this patch also work on an Android smartphone?

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Finally got to the end of the story and now seeking a guide to 100% the game. Can't believe I was so invested in a H-game. :O

But man, a Sam redemption arc - never in a million years was that on my ToN bingo card. Pricia stays losing, however. Gonna try to hold off on the Genesis Order, don't know how y'all did it waiting to be drip-fed content!

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I'm at the church and need to destroy that stone pillar in order to move the rock to the field that opens the door (I assume).
But I haven't got the tool for it, looking at guides there is tons of stuff I'd have to do now in order to get that tool.

I can't imagine that this is how they planned the game since the hint doesn't say anything about it. Is there another way to destroy the stone pillar at this point?

filthbaron

Nov 29, 2022
I'm at the church and need to destroy that stone pillar in order to move the rock to the field that opens the door (I assume).
But I haven't got the tool for it, looking at guides there is tons of stuff I'd have to do now in order to get that tool.

I can't imagine that this is how they planned the game since the hint doesn't say anything about it. Is there another way to destroy the stone pillar at this point?
You should have pickaxe or a similar tool. Did you use a cheat engine by any chance?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You should have pickaxe or a similar tool. Did you use a cheat engine by any chance?
No, I figured out I just have to use the chamber key in order to open the door and follow the nun. I thought first I'd need to obtain the other key for that.. guess that's something for later when I have the pickaxe.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I put in the incest patch and swapped the video files with the enhanced one, now everytime I load or save the game this message hangs for a bit.

Is there a way to disable that?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes