Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I'm at the church and need to destroy that stone pillar in order to move the rock to the field that opens the door (I assume).
But I haven't got the tool for it, looking at guides there is tons of stuff I'd have to do now in order to get that tool.

I can't imagine that this is how they planned the game since the hint doesn't say anything about it. Is there another way to destroy the stone pillar at this point?

filthbaron

Nov 29, 2022
I'm at the church and need to destroy that stone pillar in order to move the rock to the field that opens the door (I assume).
But I haven't got the tool for it, looking at guides there is tons of stuff I'd have to do now in order to get that tool.

I can't imagine that this is how they planned the game since the hint doesn't say anything about it. Is there another way to destroy the stone pillar at this point?
You should have pickaxe or a similar tool. Did you use a cheat engine by any chance?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You should have pickaxe or a similar tool. Did you use a cheat engine by any chance?
No, I figured out I just have to use the chamber key in order to open the door and follow the nun. I thought first I'd need to obtain the other key for that.. guess that's something for later when I have the pickaxe.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I put in the incest patch and swapped the video files with the enhanced one, now everytime I load or save the game this message hangs for a bit.

Is there a way to disable that?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I put in the incest patch and swapped the video files with the enhanced one, now everytime I load or save the game this message hangs for a bit.

Is there a way to disable that?
It will probably turn itself off after a while. For now if you can run the game, it's not a big deal.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, can any of you help me ? I played for about 70% of the game and I had to reset my PC, I reinstalled the game and could not continue from where I left, I have already tried to load a saving from the forum but apparently it's not gonna work, Is there something I can do so that I don't have to replay all the way from the start ? Thanks in advance!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, can any of you help me ? I played for about 70% of the game and I had to reset my PC, I reinstalled the game and could not continue from where I left, I have already tried to load a saving from the forum but apparently it's not gonna work, Is there something I can do so that I don't have to replay all the way from the start ? Thanks in advance!
First you need make your own save on same slot like downloaded is. Than overwrite your save by downloaded one.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I've been thinking about trying this game for a while and I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether the group and lesbian scenes are avoidable. That is just a turn-off for me and not knowing is the reason I haven't tried the game yet. Normally I would read the forums to find out but 2000 pages is just too much. :) Thanks for any help here.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've been thinking about trying this game for a while and I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether the group and lesbian scenes are avoidable. That is just a turn-off for me and not knowing is the reason I haven't tried the game yet. Normally I would read the forums to find out but 2000 pages is just too much. :) Thanks for any help here.
No you can't, NLT decided to make it a linear game so you need to play (and see) everything, if you want to complete the game.
You can partially diminish the time scenes skipping on the dialogues, but being them mini movies you will still be forced to look until they end, so if you don't like group and lesbian scenes that much you can't do more than what I wrote to "lessen" the pain let's say.
It's up to you, the game is good and worth the play imho ( even though it become a little messy toward the end), but that's all I can say to help you. :)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
but being them mini movies you will still be forced to look until they end, so if you don't like group and lesbian scenes that much you can't do more than what I wrote to "lessen" the pain let's say.
you could close your eyes, so you don't see it.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No you can't, NLT decided to make it a linear game so you need to play (and see) everything, if you want to complete the game.
You can partially diminish the time scenes skipping on the dialogues, but being them mini movies you will still be forced to look until they end, so if you don't like group and lesbian scenes that much you can't do more than what I wrote to "lessen" the pain let's say.
It's up to you, the game is good and worth the play imho ( even though it become a little messy toward the end), but that's all I can say to help you. :)
Thanks for responding. I really wanted to try his game but I don't waste my time with creators who force content I don't like on me. I sub to a couple of dozen creators that make all fetishes optional and that has become my gold standard these days no matter how talented the creator is. I wish him well in his work but it is not for me.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for responding. I really wanted to try his game but I don't waste my time with creators who force content I don't like on me. I sub to a couple of dozen creators that make all fetishes optional and that has become my gold standard these days no matter how talented the creator is. I wish him well in his work but it is not for me.
You're welcome, and yeah I can understand I didn't play some games as well for this reason, in the end we are here to have fun and relax, so it's better to seek something that work for us instead of wasting time on something that feel forced. :)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes