battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No you can't, NLT decided to make it a linear game so you need to play (and see) everything, if you want to complete the game.
You can partially diminish the time scenes skipping on the dialogues, but being them mini movies you will still be forced to look until they end, so if you don't like group and lesbian scenes that much you can't do more than what I wrote to "lessen" the pain let's say.
It's up to you, the game is good and worth the play imho ( even though it become a little messy toward the end), but that's all I can say to help you. :)
Thanks for responding. I really wanted to try his game but I don't waste my time with creators who force content I don't like on me. I sub to a couple of dozen creators that make all fetishes optional and that has become my gold standard these days no matter how talented the creator is. I wish him well in his work but it is not for me.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for responding. I really wanted to try his game but I don't waste my time with creators who force content I don't like on me. I sub to a couple of dozen creators that make all fetishes optional and that has become my gold standard these days no matter how talented the creator is. I wish him well in his work but it is not for me.
You're welcome, and yeah I can understand I didn't play some games as well for this reason, in the end we are here to have fun and relax, so it's better to seek something that work for us instead of wasting time on something that feel forced. :)

hook1980

Jul 7, 2018
I think i encounter bugs not allowing the 4th kamasutra chest for Tasha to appear.

I tried patch but didn't do anything.

Also the chest key in hallway mansion not appear.

Any clue how to fix this issue!?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
So I'm having an issue. I'm on my second playthrough and for some reason, when I go to squallmart, Emily didn't have the kayak exam. The soul Crystal tells me that I need to buy the exam from Emily but Emily only mentions that she needs help at the store and nothing about the exam. Is this a bug?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
For those stuck in the cave puzzle with the snake and naked Clare, do NOT panic! After a few tries the game will remove the snake to make it easier but this prohibits you to reset the screen if you messed up. Do not push a rock on the pressure plate, this will not work.
Make a new save game, then reload it. This will reset the puzzle. Then push the leftmost rock so that the sanke is trapped. Then just walk on the pressure plate AND PRESS ENTER. Then a second pressure plate will appear. Do the same and you can proceed to the next room to the right.
Hope this helps, this is not mentioned at all in the walkthroughs.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any difference at all between 1.0113 and 1.0117? New content at all or just bug fixes? I have the video enhancements mod on my version of 1.0113 and Idk whether I should just keep it installed or download 1.0117.

techhd

Dec 1, 2021
What's the deal with this room? Did I already solve some puzzle that it's a hint for?

Edit: Ok, I found the key that the note points to, but what about the scarabs?

Skärmbild 2023-02-11 182514.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok here is what i would love to now. if any of these are spoiler just put them were i can see them

1. is the rape have to do with the what the nun and sophie do to you.

2. tell me the nuns brothers soul is put to rest and not in the mc are anyone elses body.

3. that no demons get summoned are none of the lady's die are get hurt.

p.s i never used the spoiler pade because i don't now how too.

i like the art the models are so damn sexy the story so far is good ijust don't want the nuns daed shit head brother there lol

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes