undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
been getting this error on mac. i have the patch installed

View attachment 2390338
This error occurs on all kinds of RPGM games. You just have to restart the game - maybe even multiple times.
It MAY even crash completely or the screen may turn black, which are also a normal things. This is an error of RPGM on Mac, not of the game(s) itself.

If the game runs for more than 60 seconds, you're good to go and it will not crash anymore in this run.

darkktp

Dec 28, 2019
Need help I stuck at 97%. I got all the chests the pages, profiles except for Evie outfit dunno if it even exist, but I got her Nude.. if there is one thing I missing is under Offering Prayer - chest - and right under Silver Talisman the second one from top there is still questionsmark ??? DOnt know what else the game wants from me. I combine all torn pages aswell.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Need help I stuck at 97%. I got all the chests the pages, profiles except for Evie outfit dunno if it even exist, but I got her Nude.. if there is one thing I missing is under Offering Prayer - chest - and right under Silver Talisman the second one from top there is still questionsmark ??? DOnt know what else the game wants from me. I combine all torn pages aswell.
When you click on soul crystal, there is bar on bottom. Check what you miss.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
What patch?
Whats your system?
What version you have? Full or compressed?
Is the mess from first run or only after patch?
incest patch, macbook pro 15inch 2017 os monterey 12.1, full version, installed in ipatch basically immediately so..

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes