zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sorry for all my questions. it's just i have been feeling out of it lately. i have been sick stuck in a house for a very long time and going going nut's so i just don't want nothing to happen to all the girls. who would want anything to happen to sexy as hell girls lol. p.s is the other game part of this one are a new spin off.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i am sorry for all my questions. it's just i have been feeling out of it lately. i have been sick stuck in a house for a very long time and going going nut's so i just don't want nothing to happen to all the girls. who would want anything to happen to sexy as hell girls lol. p.s is the other game part of this one are a new spin off.
Don't you worry for asking things regarding the game, it's legitimate curiosity so there's no problem regarding it, the only issue is that maybe I personally will not be able to answer all of them properly because I don't have a fresh memory of it anymore ( but I think the other like slava and micmtjia will try to help you as well), so just ask and I will try to help as best as I can.
Without spoiling you too much, I can say that the girls we'll be ok, NLT never let the girls be harmed, so rest assured it will be a fun game 'til the end.
TGO is not a spin off is the conclusion ( apparently, I could be wrong) of the saga, with new characters but it's certainly connected to both LE and TON, so there will be lots of quotes from both the games and cameos of different characters. :)

Aasdasdd

Dec 7, 2022
There's a question puzzled me long time.
When Nadia "birth" her daughter Alia? 400+ years ago or 20+ years ago?
She said Alia's father died centuries ago...How she got pregnant...

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
There's a question puzzled me long time.
When Nadia "birth" her daughter Alia? 400+ years ago or 20+ years ago?
She said Alia's father died centuries ago...How she got pregnant...
I do believe it was one the fire pirates one of them i think lol or Tipak

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question with out her to help i am at a lose also how make the alloy shovel is there a way to see a list are a walkthrough, i would also love to now were all the key's are

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
question with out her to help i am at a lose also how make the alloy shovel is there a way to see a list are a walkthrough, i would also love to now were all the key's are
I don't understand who is this "her" your'e talking about, anyway if you want a complete walkthrough there is one listed in the first page, it contains a step by step instructions on what to do and also have all the infos about the keys, chests etc etc...

hook1980

Jul 7, 2018
Reactions: micmitja

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
anyone know why the game suddenly crash at intro and also my laptop fan going like i play triple A game but its only intro dialouge on prolouge

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
I finally finished the game 100%,have one last question:why the last bonus scene is with Jessica?is there a vote or something?like the players’ favorite girl?I like Jessica a lot,just curious~

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Finish the game at 96% ... damn not sure what I missed in the "Official Walkthrough".
I got all 5 Kama Sutra Pages for the Girls and their profiles and 6 Hearts. Completed the Temple Game. yet, Mady still saying I aint completed the game. what am I missing?

EDIT---

Nevermind, I'm an idiot and forgot to play the Booty Call Scenes. Now Im 100% done. Nice game over all. Best part always the MILF and the special GILF Madalyn who I don't mind making a game where her Succubi' version is our guide to World Sex Domination like that scene after the Fountain. Sofia, Janet, and Naomi was hot. Jessica, Diana, Clare, and Tasha are next best, Pricia was so-so in my book. the Lil Sis, Alia, and Emily was kinda meh to be honest, comedic sure, but kinda annoying at times.

Duncan had some classy badguy points... Can't wait for Genesis Order to finish so I can binge play it as well.

Over all 8/10

Last edited:

Ontomix

Dec 31, 2019
i need help, i can load up and play the game, but every few minutes it gives me a loading error, i've tried deleting and redownloading it but nothing changes, if it helps to know, im playing with the incest patch and i HAD the cheat mod but didn't reinstall it when i redownloaded the game

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes