Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Are there any links available for an android version with the incest patch already attached?

I've been searching through the thread but coming up empty!
Working my way through both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia at the moment, both are incredible!
And did u get any, and if you did, please share brother!

• Angry
Reactions: undefiniert

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
*** How to make money fast in the end ***
I could not find helpful advice regarding the issue that you need a crapload of money in the end of the game to complete it.

The best place so far I found is the most upper right screen of the deep jungle where talismans spawn the most. So you want to have: gold shovel and luck boost from clover for sure. Then after taking the talismans go down and up the screen multiple times for them to respawn.
Still, this is very tedious. Perhaps there is a place where money on the ground respawns a lot, since you get an additional gold talisman with the gold shovel?

Any other hints here to make money fast - except cheating ;-)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
*** How to make money fast in the end ***
I could not find helpful advice regarding the issue that you need a crapload of money in the end of the game to complete it.

The best place so far I found is the most upper right screen of the deep jungle where talismans spawn the most. So you want to have: gold shovel and luck boost from clover for sure. Then after taking the talismans go down and up the screen multiple times for them to respawn.
Still, this is very tedious. Perhaps there is a place where money on the ground respawns a lot, since you get an additional gold talisman with the gold shovel?

Any other hints here to make money fast - except cheating ;-)
here got all variation of how to make money incl cheating (beware of cheating tho, too many ppl broke their saves with) in guide poped at bottom
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Wait.. I've just finished Treasures of Nadia and saw the ending screen with the trailer for "The Genesis Order", are you telling me there is a whole sequel to this game?? Dammmmnn.

Do I need to reach 100% in order to understand what's next or is it enough to play until the end screen with the trailer for that game?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Wait.. I've just finished Treasures of Nadia and saw the ending screen with the trailer for "The Genesis Order", are you telling me there is a whole sequel to this game?? Dammmmnn.

Do I need to reach 100% in order to understand what's next or is it enough to play until the end screen with the trailer for that game?
the genesis order relies on ToN somewhat but it really is not necessary to 100% the game to get the whole picture in genesis

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, though I like to do it without cheating. The linked "guide to money" is rather general and concise. I am pretty sure selling plants at the parlor yields no siginificant ammounts.
well its something, most you get with selling statues, and are only ways to make money normally, if you find another do tell

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
well its something, most you get with selling statues, and are only ways to make money normally, if you find another do tell
If by statues you mean the talismans, then yeah. It is the way I am using as described. Still a nuisance to come up with, say a million dollars for chest keys that are no longer attainable by the game end. (One example being the boombox chicken dance)
Oh well, only need to continue this for the last home rennovations by now...
I remain curious though if there is a better way that I am overlooking.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If by statues you mean the talismans, then yeah. It is the way I am using as described. Still a nuisance to come up with, say a million dollars for chest keys that are no longer attainable by the game end. (One example being the boombox chicken dance)
Oh well, only need to continue this for the last home rennovations by now...
I remain curious though if there is a better way that I am overlooking.
yeah at start without cheating takes a while till you start making money, and basic statues arent worth much, but later on it starts to gather when you get to gold ones and farming is easy, you get them from puzzles too, depend on which level you are
here example have just sold my statues all of em (you can have 99 of each max), sadly got no choice in what to sell can only all you got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I found the end to be very boring, it's basically bad gamedesign that you just end the game at 70% progression and let people then grind this hard. It would've been better to create something like a little "after finale" chapter where the player does a few fun quests and unlocks what's left in the game.

There is really no point in spending additional 5-10 hours running around and clicking blue dots in order to unlock a few little scenes for the booty call, especially not because at this point you've been doing everything with every girl already. Getting a blowjob from let's say Janet at this point of the game is just not cutting it.

I hope they will handle this better in Genesis Order. :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sorry for all my questions. it's just i have been feeling out of it lately. i have been sick stuck in a house for a very long time and going going nut's so i just don't want nothing to happen to all the girls. who would want anything to happen to sexy as hell girls lol. p.s is the other game part of this one are a new spin off.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i am sorry for all my questions. it's just i have been feeling out of it lately. i have been sick stuck in a house for a very long time and going going nut's so i just don't want nothing to happen to all the girls. who would want anything to happen to sexy as hell girls lol. p.s is the other game part of this one are a new spin off.
Don't you worry for asking things regarding the game, it's legitimate curiosity so there's no problem regarding it, the only issue is that maybe I personally will not be able to answer all of them properly because I don't have a fresh memory of it anymore ( but I think the other like slava and micmtjia will try to help you as well), so just ask and I will try to help as best as I can.
Without spoiling you too much, I can say that the girls we'll be ok, NLT never let the girls be harmed, so rest assured it will be a fun game 'til the end.
TGO is not a spin off is the conclusion ( apparently, I could be wrong) of the saga, with new characters but it's certainly connected to both LE and TON, so there will be lots of quotes from both the games and cameos of different characters. :)

Aasdasdd

Dec 7, 2022
There's a question puzzled me long time.
When Nadia "birth" her daughter Alia? 400+ years ago or 20+ years ago?
She said Alia's father died centuries ago...How she got pregnant...

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
There's a question puzzled me long time.
When Nadia "birth" her daughter Alia? 400+ years ago or 20+ years ago?
She said Alia's father died centuries ago...How she got pregnant...
I do believe it was one the fire pirates one of them i think lol or Tipak

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes