Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Does it matter where you stand on the beach for the fishing game, Also missing one page, does MC find a page in this update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does it matter where you stand on the beach for the fishing game, Also missing one page, does MC find a page in this update.
Yes, chest is in top-right forest screen, key is in Madalyn's room : you gotta break a stone pillar and push a rock on top of a circle in the floor. And you can check the soul crystal to see if you've missed something (not like people been telling this for months now) and/or check the patchlog

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
i know the guy posted it earlier what lures to use but it should have been hinted in game
and needs to be more fish so you dont have to keep exiting

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Is there any way to increase the chance of catching a fish? Evey single time I try to catch the bigger sharks it eithers fails or I straight up lose the lure, I'm even using the lures that someone posted as the best lure for each fish and it still never works

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
What anal scene? I did not see any anal penetration only bad angles.
Vaginal penetration scene:
View attachment 573727
Anal penetration scene:
View attachment 573720
And yes, every angle are like this and when there actually could be a better angle theres Tashas hand in the way, only way we know she is being fucked in the ass is because they say that she is. Yeah anal might be a little taboo but show some dedication for those who like it.
Oi shithead!! learn how to use spoiler TAG!!

Dark Coven pls delete who post pic without spoiler TAG!!

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
As of this update it seems you can buy decorations up to the $500,000 one and they will show up in your house, but it seems the $800,000+ renovations still do not have code in the game so purchasing them yields an error "Purchase SOLD for ?"

0.21 to 0.23 was not released here, either wait/get the complete game/don't play
It is out, the full version for Windows has been updated, all the other versions have not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You sure could use more vague terms : "update" can mean lots of stuff > 0.23 full game is out here, 0.21 to 0.23 patch isn't. Both are updates, both aren't the same thing and 1 of them isn't posted in the thread .......

Reactions: Gumby

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Natural Jig: Seaperch
Green Jig: Rockfish
Green Squid: Tuna
Green Plug: Marlin
Natural Plug: Hammer and White shark
Even knowing the right bait, game is clearly unbalanced. It's impossible (and I tried a lot) to catch a 600 pounds hammerhead, with some luck you can catch one in 10 or 12 shots, the other 9 or 11 are misses (most of them losing the bait), and the few ones catched are below weight. Game badly need corrections.

Reactions: Levendor

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I havent played the new update yet but is the fishing just for money?

I mean it seems that alot of people are wasting their time grinding out money when each update he makes it easier to earn more money quickly. I mean i spend 20min per update to get everything I need and then im done till the next. I dont need to grind it out for hours....

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the dialogue speeding through like skip has been clicked?

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Even knowing the right bait, game is clearly unbalanced. It's impossible (and I tried a lot) to catch a 600 pounds hammerhead, with some luck you can catch one in 10 or 12 shots, the other 9 or 11 are misses (most of them losing the bait), and the few ones catched are below weight. Game badly need corrections.
I would guess that the fishing game is still under development. We'll probably have fishing rod/line upgrades moving forward

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes