Crippy

May 28, 2018
Finally a anal scene and the worst angles possible. When you dont see it go in the backdoor it could as easily be vaginal penetration.
Your very first post and you are bitching. Go create your own game with your own anal scenes and angles. Why not acknowledge the talent and hard work of the developer before whining like a school yard sissy about something you don't like.

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
first anal seen was pretty good to
What anal scene? I did not see any anal penetration only bad angles.
Vaginal penetration scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, every angle are like this and when there actually could be a better angle theres Tashas hand in the way, only way we know she is being fucked in the ass is because they say that she is. Yeah anal might be a little taboo but show some dedication for those who like it.

Last edited:

bouruku

Mar 3, 2018
i cant find the treasure diana has hidden,can someone help plz

update: found it

Last edited:

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
Your very first post and you are bitching. Go create your own game with your own anal scenes and angles. Why not acknowledge the talent and hard work of the developer before whining like a school yard sissy about something you don't like.
Im sry, yes i might be a little bitchy for a first post. Yes the quality of this game is awesome so i was excited to see a anal scene.
Why would i crate my own game to get all those things? If i make it myself i would know exactly what would happen in the story and all excitement would be gone.

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, I love the game (probably my favorite right now) and also love previous work from dev, but the grinding in the fishing game trying to catch the fucking 600 pounds hammerhead is ridiculous.

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
hopefully the crappy fishing goes bye bye next update. its pointless.
if at least the guy said what lures to use to catch fish and at least be able to control the reeling in then maybe might be ok but as it is its just annoying more mining shit i hate in games
just pure luck no skill

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
if at least the guy said what lures to use to catch fish and at least be able to control the reeling in then maybe might be ok but as it is its just annoying more mining shit i hate in games
just pure luck no skill
It is not pure luck, you can easily found out, which type of lure works for which type of fishes(one guy even posted list few post above)

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
just pure luck no skill
Yeah, I'm sure he'll drop it next update while wasting his time to make it and tweak it for months .....

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes