GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How many baits can be unlocked? Only the left ones? Also, squids seems to be pretty useless...

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Maybe I'm just retarded or something, but I can't find this at all. Is there another place the saves could be? Granted I wouldn't need to worry about this if the update only download was here. Now I'm just really fucking curious where all the save files in RPGM games go on my computer.
The "AppData" it is a hidden folder, you need to enable show hidden folders to see that folder.

Reactions: Ale69 and ChrisHaze

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
In some windows systems this location is tagged as "Hidden File Location" you need to set your folder options to display "Hidden Files".

that is what I had to do and then under the C;/ drive type save and all of your saves will be listed there. I cleaned out a lot of mine, had to my pc was full, had over 200k of save files

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Im missing something cause im still at 22% (22 scenes, all fishing done, 9 pages). Its probabbly the chest close to the new one but i cant access that or the rock bomb since i havent found notroglycerin or the container
No, you passed everything,the chest, nitroglycerin and container will be in the new update..(y)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes