LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
After you donate to NLT, you can get instant access to them right away instead of coming here to beg and whine that your update files aren't here yet or not to your liking
Where am I begging and complaining?

You must choose your words more carefully.

Reactions: ZaraMode

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Seriously, do I have to download 1 GB? Where are the update files only?

Begging AND whining in two sentences only? Must be a new record.

Then What will Pirate sites do?
Hopefully not have entitled users spamming the thread with requests until a supporter uploads a link to share. You want to freeload? Be my guest, but do it with some sense instead of a chimpanzee screeching out only one thing as if you'll get what you want faster

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
After you donate to NLT, you can get instant access to them right away instead of coming here to beg and whine that your update files aren't here yet or not to your liking
Dude, lose the attitude. This is a pirate site. Some people can't or won't support patreon for multitude of reasons. Also, in case you didn't know, many give games a test run on sites like these and become Patreons afterward as a result. This is why most devs don't mind promoting their games on free forums like this one. So chill w/the look-down-your-nose, holier-than-thou shaming posts already.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Dude, lose the attitude. This is a pirate site. Some people can't or won't support patreon for multitude of reasons. Also, in case you didn't know, many give games a test run on sites like these and become Patreons afterward as a result. This is why most devs don't mind promoting their games on free forums like this one. So chill w/the look-down-your-nose, holier-than-thou shaming posts already.
Not to mention the fact that I've become a patreon for a few games that have ended up being abandoned so I personally won't waste money on these games anymore until they are complete. Then I'll donate 60 bucks like I'm buying an actual game.

sandio

May 12, 2018
To Game Developer, it's one of the best games I've ever played. I have only one suggestion if there may be more content with the mother and sister in the next updates.

Reactions: Aluks90 and neron86

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
stuck at the part past the red ginseng where it says go climb up with the grappling hook and get something in the jg. I don't see anything, and there's this one area where the guard catches me and tells me to leave.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes