Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
If your save files are located under user/local, you can just download the latest, unzip it anywhere and continue from your last save.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So apparently there are 9 booty calls scenes so far, and up to this update i have only 7. Can anybody share a savegame that has all bootycalls up to this point?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So apparently there are 9 booty calls scenes so far, and up to this update i have only 7. Can anybody share a savegame that has all bootycalls up to this point?
0.21's is in Madalyn's room > go right and use pickaxe on the stone pillar. As for this 1, dunno

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
I also want to know. Did everything and pages are still 8/9

Edit I found it, it involves destroying pillar at the church basement where demon nun is and than going to chest who is at area in Estero Park.
Where in Estero Park?

Edit: The last page is in the place in Estero Park you couldn't go to because the park ranger was blocking you, its open you just have to break the extra pillar in Madalyns dungeon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Manshino and Aweful

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I don't like tatooed chicks so Tasha is not my cup of tea. Plus her bad girl behavior is off-putting. But good update, shame that Diana, Clare or even Janet are slow burners. I understand that is how Lust Epidemic is done and they want this the same way, but there are variety of girls and we are getting the same ones over and over again. Diana has 2 hearts. And we saw her naked few times and that is it. While others with 2 hearts already have 2 kamasutra pages or whatever they are called now. Fishing is nice edition, will try to see what you can catch. managed to do first 3 so far.

• Angry
Reactions: Aweful

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
i read the note, the 3 instructions, i try clicking on the freaking candles in the church, nothing happens, same goes for the pillars/roses at the cemetery

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So for anyone curious, there are 6 type of fish you can get so far. The 3rd type of bait is unlocked after you pick up the fish from the estero park that you access from the left and then all the way north.

The guy at the bait shop will basically tell you what type of fish he wants and what weight, and he'll keep increasing the rewards. He'll pay you over $1,000 after a while so it's worth doing it. A trick to it is to figure out what type of fish you need and then re-enter the beach until the fish you want spawns in a big enough size cause they respawn every time you enter. Once it spawns just save and try to catch it. If you fail then reload until you get lucky.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes