Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
Where is Saves path Location ?
In FIRST FU****G PAGE :eek:

stuck at the part past the red ginseng where it says go climb up with the grappling hook and get something in the jg. I don't see anything, and there's this one area where the guard catches me and tells me to leave.
If jg is jungle try the "old school": exit, save and return in the same zone.

Reactions: gamcore

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
stuck at the part past the red ginseng where it says go climb up with the grappling hook and get something in the jg. I don't see anything, and there's this one area where the guard catches me and tells me to leave.
It's actually simply right in front of the plant below the cliff. In one of the places you stand it'll let you grapple up. I know it makes it seem like you have to get up there from another direction, but you just need to stand below the cliff maybe a little to the right of the plant if I remember correctly.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Maybe I'm just retarded or something, but I can't find this at all. Is there another place the saves could be? Granted I wouldn't need to worry about this if the update only download was here. Now I'm just really fucking curious where all the save files in RPGM games go on my computer.

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Soo guys did you find booty call scroll? (chest) Where is it?
In the area at Estero Park where the ranger normally catches you. Now he's at the police station so you can freely roam the park. To get the key to the chest you need to destroy the pillars at the church (with your pickaxe), and move the stone upwards for a key to spawn.

Reactions: Malkovichi

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Oh so the motorboat and seeing Diana nude were counted as sexy scenes? Well this was a bit of a disappointing update.

Not to talk too badly about this update, but when I read "amazing new animated scenes" I was expecting a bit more if I'm honest. I think they bigged it up a bit much or maybe there's more on the technical side of things that makes them amazing.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Maybe I'm just retarded or something, but I can't find this at all. Is there another place the saves could be? Granted I wouldn't need to worry about this if the update only download was here. Now I'm just really fucking curious where all the save files in RPGM games go on my computer.
In some windows systems this location is tagged as "Hidden File Location" you need to set your folder options to display "Hidden Files".

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
Oh so the motorboat and seeing Diana nude were counted as sexy scenes? Well this was a bit of a disappointing update.

Not to talk too badly about this update, but when I read "amazing new animated scenes" I was expecting a bit more if I'm honest. I think they bigged it up a bit much or maybe there's more on the technical side of things that makes them amazing.
And Naomi & Tasha

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes