Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks CLḒꝜ for the save fix

But, where can I find the saves location, they're not in their usual place

Thanks

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Its a good start. Also, do I miss final girl because one of those girl seats is empty? Or is it just like that for now?

Anyway, 11 girls to build a harem is just wow. Love more interactive scenes.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Can't save.
Even with the save "fix" I just get "Loading Error. Failed to load: img/characters/Actor1.png Retry"

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can't save.
Even with the save "fix" I just get "Loading Error. Failed to load: img/characters/Actor1.png Retry"
that isn't cause by the fix maybe it screwed up when you were extracted and it missed that file
Edit: NLT just uploaded a file that may fix your image problem it goes in your www/js

Reactions: UraN82

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
you don't need the save fix download the rpg managers file i uploaded it should fix your error
Same as without the file. Nothing happens when I try to save.
EDIT: Worked with both the rpg managers file and the save fix. But it seems to have located save games from other rpgm games I have or had save games for as well. Wondering if they will overwrite something.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why do they stick to RPGM? Lust Epidemic is a linear game and it is playable because the area is small and the hints are good. But That could be done in Renpy without all the pointless running around. Maybe in the future I am brave enough to try this ... 99% of all RPGM games are a waste of time (to much annoying running and search for the renders to enjoy them) - Lust Epidemic is one of the 1% - as I said, it is at least playable and is not that painful to play.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
no saving wouldn't crash it the bug only stopped you from saving it's been fixed now so far it's only available to top patrons for now and not how many hours but there's a good amount of stuff in there for a first release
I can't do it anyway, and I can't understand why. Bummer.

p.s.: It keeps telling me that folder properties are read only even though I change them. Fuck

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes