sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
In linux with RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Linux, no problems with saves and to save options you need to create a folder manually.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can you only play this if you're a Patreon? The option on the screen says you can play the free version, but it's grayed out and unclickable for me.
i just updated with a note don't use the installer cause you can only use it if you are a patron since it's the first release

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I know that feeling all too well.

Family member dies but we have no time for sadness .... theres a harem to be created.

And that's how Ava's harem was born .... except without the death part, nobody died I just saw pussy and wanted to collect it all and convert all my pixel ladies to the Dyke Side.

"Cum to the Dyke Side! We have "cookies!"" ?? :sneaky:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So this game will crash if you wanna save or go to the menu?
I really hoped that one girl will lose their tattoos... sigh... that white hair girl with the glasses has a hot figure but the white hair look so final fantasy and the glasses don’t fit her imo.

can someone tell me if I can use the game risk lessby just being a very low tier patreon? And how many hours does the release version offer?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So this game will crash if you wanna save or go to the menu?
I really hoped that one girl will lose their tattoos... sigh... that white hair girl with the glasses has a hot figure but the white hair look so final fantasy and the glasses don’t fit her imo.

can someone tell me if I can use the game risk lessby just being a very low tier patreon? And how many hours does the release version offer?
no saving wouldn't crash it the bug only stopped you from saving it's been fixed now so far it's only available to top patrons for now and not how many hours but there's a good amount of stuff in there for a first release

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
i hate rpgm sex games with a passion, but "lust E" has been the only one i have liked (and i really really like it).
the art, story, graphics, sex and pace, you don't have to run around like an idiot forever on a ridiculously big map to do what you have to do.
and i am sooooo glad that the STORY continuous with a Second game.
Cheers and HERE HERE FOR A THIRD GAME AND MORE. happy fappy dudes and dudetts.

Reactions: dp123
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes