MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
How are you guys doing in gathering talismans? my count so far for this update is this :
Stone Talismans : 636 (99x6) +37)
Jade Talismans : 135 (99x1) + 36)
Silver Talismans : 48
Golden Talismans : 4 (+2 used for boost)
And if i knew that you don't need the awareness boost to find the golden ones, I wouldn't have used it at all. But without it, there's too many back and forth's up's and down's between areas.
On the other hand, the intelligence boost given by our lovely doctor is really good, here is the breakdown for the boosts:

Simple visit to doctor with 140 coins : intelligence boost for 2 rare treasures (armpit hump) or quick boost
Eat Green Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins): intelligence boost for 3 rare treasures (ass hump) or quick boost
Eat Red Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins) : intelligence boost for 4 rare treasures (thigh sex) or quick boost

Do note that the red ginseng boost, provides 2 silvers always and whatever amount of jades came before the silvers.

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
^ Maca plants to trigger it the 1st time, only found 2 for story, dunno if you can get more
As far as I'm aware we can only get two, one for Pricia one for Emily, if you try to give the second to Pricia the MC stops from doing so saying he needs to give that to Emily. So I'm guessing it's just referring to future content.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
actually i hope that everyone stops supporting icstor and suprots this guy instead, at least he works hard and provides weekly updates, already he finished a game, then started making another. Icstor is probly a peasant with talent that got his hands on some good money, what he was making like 100K a year? and then went wild on his village
More like 35-40k per month for 12 months thats a little bit over 100k don't ya think. And yes absolutely agreed on first part. Gl to dev is all i can say.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
I missed a key in one of the last updates, as i can reach a chest in the jungle (from entrance: left, up, right, right) but i do not have the key.
Is there a key that was easy to miss? I got the last key through the Old Map
same problem

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm at 27% percent. One new booty call, one new photo, scenes with Diana, Emily and Pricia.

Does anyone know what the Gaffer tape is for?
Like in the last few updates, he's been leaving hints for the future. So Gaffer Tape is just like the unused Rock Bomb.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes