zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or is the treasure north of the river a lot better than on the south? In a short time I collected eight silver and two gold talismans there. Before I encountered only one gold in all of the game up until now.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
These updates just get better and better.Hope this guy gets ICSTOR-like support , he truly deserves it.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
These updates just get better and better.Hope this guy gets ICSTOR-like support , he truly deserves it.
actually i hope that everyone stops supporting icstor and suprots this guy instead, at least he works hard and provides weekly updates, already he finished a game, then started making another. Icstor is probly a peasant with talent that got his hands on some good money, what he was making like 100K a year? and then went wild on his village

hades

May 18, 2017
does anyone knows where to find the last 2 pages i have a total of 9 i missed the one from last update and the one for this one

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone knows where to find the last 2 pages i have a total of 9 i missed the one from last update and the one for this one
You didn't "miss" them, pages don't vanish between builds. Go back to every room and look again. All new pages are in screens added for their update, just troll around the older zones and they'll be there (puzzles included)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
What % should our save be at after this update? Im at 26%. Also can someone share a screen of their menu with all the girls progress and how many kama sutra pages they each have. I wanna make sure I have them all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What % should our save be at after this update? Im at 26%. Also can someone share a screen of their menu with all the girls progress and how many kama sutra pages they each have. I wanna make sure I have them all.
Version # is the % you should be at when you finish. hearts.png

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what Pricia wants after her new scene? Besides just viewing it again in the scene player, I don't know what item she wants to view it again ingame.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes