a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know where the save games are located?

I want to save them when I delete the game to make room for the next update.

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
I have a theory which i tested my self and it kinda worked about the appearance of gold talismans. I believe that you get one for every 100 stone talismans you find. Can someone else test this also and let me know?
I don't think so, I just got one and then another one after 4 or 5.
It might be a 1/100 ratio, though.

By the way, selling the plants is the real way to go...
I think I worked my quick-cash-method to almost pefection.

- i grind at the park
- ALWAYS keep the gold talisman parlor boost, optimally also doctor boost
- [it means that as i find gold, i immediately trade it for another boost, it's worth 5~10 silvers]
- i put myself in the screen above the cave (the one split in half with the unreleased chest, because of the 100$ spawn location near the trees)
- i go left and right inbetween these two screen (with keyboard)
- when I spawned enough treasures, 3-5 shines in two screens, I pick them up
- when i find red ginseng, that's my cue: i'm out
- first i sell the plants (there's a chance to spawn them outside library right after)
- last, i trade all the talismans, average 1.5k, often 1 silver included

time for 1 loop: 1-2 minutes
money for 1 loop: 1-2 K

... that made me complete the house parts in the tents of thousands (up to the 30K sofa bs), thinking about the 50K art now. Lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
They should be banished temporarily...
From one week before each update till about one week after would be ideal. That should give them about 4 or 5 days a month to spam dumb questions, and plenty time to actually play and figure it out by themselves.

Reactions: inco8nito

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know where the save games are located?

I want to save them when I delete the game to make room for the next update.
I am assuming that you are using Windows. Here is the save location. You can delete all of the game files and the saves will still be in the AppData folder.

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.

Reactions: a1fox3

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Janet is really too sexy (can anyone post the photo of Ash?), I'm too curious to find out how Harry will fuck Janet (I'd like too much a scene at Taboo the movie)

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: EJW
May 26, 2018
Same here. The tease with Janet is the most exciting. I hope it doesn't jump to direct sex with her. Would love some more tease.
I hope it’s a slow burn but not a finale towards the end. In NLT’s last game the MC was finally able to get a blowjob from Valerie at around 39-42% of the game being complete. So hopefully some action around that percent of the game.

Reactions: Looper9

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
The incest mod is not working is there an update?
Very simple to make your own. Get the patch available here, open it in word pad or whatever you edit text with. Count the
number of entries separated by commas (i think its 29), then copy the entire text. After that open the config.set file provided with the game and starting from the beginning of that file replace the equal amount of entries in it with the copied ones and save. You might want to make a copy of the original game file first in case you mess up somehow.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I don't think so, I just got one and then another one after 4 or 5.
It might be a 1/100 ratio, though.

By the way, selling the plants is the real way to go...
I think I worked my quick-cash-method to almost pefection.

- i grind at the park
- ALWAYS keep the gold talisman parlor boost, optimally also doctor boost
- [it means that as i find gold, i immediately trade it for another boost, it's worth 5~10 silvers]
- i put myself in the screen above the cave (the one split in half with the unreleased chest, because of the 100$ spawn location near the trees)
- i go left and right inbetween these two screen (with keyboard)
- when I spawned enough treasures, 3-5 shines in two screens, I pick them up
- when i find red ginseng, that's my cue: i'm out
- first i sell the plants (there's a chance to spawn them outside library right after)
- last, i trade all the talismans, average 1.5k, often 1 silver included

time for 1 loop: 1-2 minutes
money for 1 loop: 1-2 K

... that made me complete the house parts in the tents of thousands (up to the 30K sofa bs), thinking about the 50K art now. Lmao.
Thank the devs that they gave us keyboard function because I would go epileptic with all that change of images and having to move my mouse up and down, left and right.

I did the same thing as you did with the 25 version. The plants were the way to go, until i depleted them. At some point went to Pricia and she said that she didn't need any of them.
In this version it seems that either we have an infinite number of treasures and plants or a certain amount of things we can buy for the house.
For now, i am at the new location grind the fuck out of it. The gold talisman booster is really nit but, to be honest, I found more gold talismans without using it, and it seems that the game does give them in this update. It also gives a good amount of silver ones and a shit load of jades. All in the new area where the new artifact was found.
My route is, get the red and green ginseng, eat the red one, search for the red one again, go to doc, get the intelligence boost, sell the green to Pricia, go to new locations, exhaust the booster, and repeat. Using the red ginseng booster through doc gives a very good amount of jades and some silver too; sometimes more silver. I sell the stone and the jade ones when they reach 99 and continue as above. I never sell the gold and silver ones - i just want to see how many i can gather if there is a depletion after all.
Until now I never found a gold talisman while in effect of any kind of booster except the infinite one to get it back. I haven't bought anything yet for house, out of fear that this will trigger the depletion of things. I did that last time and poof everything vanished. So I'll wait....
This is my count so far: count so far.png

Reactions: RedZone30

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Madalyn is super hot. I hope she goes full-on dom or at least we have the option.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes