44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
really nice gameplay but story misses realism for me . these love potions are unnecessary .
Are the love potions the only thing that you think lacks realism? How about:

1. The elephant size cock on the MC.
2. A magic shrine where items can be combined to make new items.
3. A rock dildo that magically opens up the shrine.
4. Many secret plates in the jungle and caves, where you have to pile a rock on top to open up more.
5. Nitroglycerin bombs that shatter rocks without killing those standing nearby.

If you are a stickler for realism, I suggest that you steer clear of any game or VN that you find on F95.

LuciferQ8i

May 29, 2017
You get a black screen if the game can't detected the correct graphic card or your drivers are outdated.

Windows 10 has the option to tell an application (for example the game) which graphic card should be used.

well mine is updated but since i use an old pc I need to update some stuff heck I will get new pc :sneaky:

Batchman

Feb 15, 2020
is it me or animations in v27041 are really lackluster compared to previous ones? i really hope they did not step down on quality just to push updates faster ...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ At 1st sight, nope
is it me or animations in v27041 are really lackluster compared to previous ones? i really hope they did not step down on quality just to push updates faster ...
They've been outputting biweekly updates for the last 6 months, don't see how they could output updates faster and/or lower quality to go faster either

Sep 27, 2019
Are the love potions the only thing that you think lacks realism? How about:

1. The elephant size cock on the MC.
2. A magic shrine where items can be combined to make new items.
3. A rock dildo that magically opens up the shrine.
4. Many secret plates in the jungle and caves, where you have to pile a rock on top to open up more.
5. Nitroglycerin bombs that shatter rocks without killing those standing nearby.

If you are a stickler for realism, I suggest that you steer clear of any game or VN that you find on F95.
And later if/when the supernatural theme gets going there will be all sorts of magickal shit going on as well! None of the NLT output is supposed to be realistic FFS! The whole shebang, from the stable of gorgeous sexually charged fantasy women onward, is supposed to be fantastic!

Judas45

Jan 12, 2020
The update only files don't even fucking work, also why would you not even upload the Mac file onto mega which is the only site that has a reasonable download speed.

sameddi

Mar 6, 2018
Dear Overlords, I was wondering if a Mega portal could be opened up for the Linux/Mac/Android variants. In these strange days only deep-resourced services have the bandwidth needed to avoid dropouts and delays. Thanks for everything!

• Angry
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes