truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Treasure of Nadia Incest Android 1.27

Mega
Thanks. but why your file is with ".part" extension. how do i open and install it?

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
last chest key is behind the palmtree on the south west side of the park. You can see the exact location on the old map
Yeah, I've got that one but still Pages 10/11. I opted to open the chest by the bomb recipe instead of the new chest (new area crossing river), but still one chest left to open in either case.

I guess a better question is: Does anyone have Pages 11/11?

niep

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, Have a error message about a img/character/$Rock.png unable to find. Antbody with the same problem ? Any solution ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, Have a error message about a img/character/$Rock.png unable to find. Antbody with the same problem ? Any solution ?
All missing image error as you got are due to the compressed version.

How to fix it:
check the mentioned directory "img/character/$Rock.png" if the file is missing or written wrong. Correct the lower/capital letter and reload the game.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Is the pricia doggie karmasutra pg glitched? Doesn't appear in booty call for me
i got the booty call, for namoi doggy style, but when i click on it goes black screen and hangs up the game.

Any one else have same issue, if so what was fix, not sure what the fix is.

thanks.

*****Update, found my issue apparently did not copy all movie files over.

working now

Last edited:

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
So even with this new chest key hidden in the jungle, I still miss a key.
Personally I didn't open the chest in the church yet.

Is it in the fragile wall in the basement of the lighthouse?
Did you manage to broke that wall with the bomb, a.k.a. having the old man leave?

Or where is this last key, do we have a list of locations?

Reactions: gchero21

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
It seems that some people here are so eager to fap on the new content released that they forgot how to read all the way through it. Anyway, since you all want chewed up food instead of read and think just a bit before fapping away here some helpful tips about this update.
To answer the kayak exam you need this : Kayak exams tips.png read it and answer.

The location of the new chest which contains the doggy style for Naomi's booty call is here : Naomi's doggy style page location chest.png

The location of the old map which shows the hidden position of the key to unlock the above chest is here : old map location.png

The old map is this : old map.png

And even if you haven't figured out where the hell this spot is, it's here : chest key map location.png the dot is where you are.

To make the Ant Killer, you need :

a. Alumina found in squallmart here : Alumina location.png

b. Rusty Key which you find in the same location where you find the old map (and where the action with Clare happens) see above.

c. Fossilized Algea found here : fossilized agea location.png

and d. Quartz found here : quartz location.png

There are 2 maca plants, one you give to Emily to have anal sex with her (good stuff) and the other you give to Pricia so that she will open her "flower" to you.

Good luck and enjoy yourselves kids...

(minor walkthrough for version 27, for search purposes)

Last edited:

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
What a great update !! Wonderful.
Diana is really my fav girl till now, which girl will be fucked next update in your opinion ?

By the way, I really like the soundtrack in the library, with the kind of spanish classic guitar, someone know where I could find it ? I know that generally those music loops are from some online song bank but I've never heard this one somewhere else. NLT is also doing great job with the all sound ambiant of its game, like in Summertime Saga.

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
Ok, still missing a page* anyway.
Probably from a previous update.
Did you guys found them all?
Is there a guide with all pages location?

Also there's this rat problem with Janet, which would make Albert leave, and thus freeing the wall to be destroyed. Did you manage to trigger it? She doesn't seem bothered by this rat.

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, still missing a chest key anyway.
Did you guys open them all?

Also there's this rat problem with Janet, which would make Albert leave, and thus freeing the wall to be destroyed. Did you manage to trigger it? She doesn't seem bothered by this rat.
For the last key location check my post above yours. As for the rest, what does the soul crystal say?

champ1

Mar 9, 2018
There i can see Janet tease scene?I dont see any in the scene area or maybe someone have save file with this scene

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
For the last key location check my post above yours. As for the rest, what does the soul crystal say?
I found the last one from this update, yes.
Also I opened the church chest just now.

But I'm still missing one. It says 10/11.
Is there a guide for all the pages?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I found the last one from this update, yes.
Also I opened the church chest just now.

But I'm still missing one. It says 10/11.
Is there a guide for all the pages?
Well, if you found the last one, then i suggest you look here : its a walkthrough posted in OP until version 25, cross check it and look what page you haven't found.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
It seems that some people here are so eager to fap on the new content released that they forgot how to read all the way through it. Anyway, since you all want chewed up food instead of read and think just a bit before fapping away here some helpful tips about this update.
To answer the kayak exam you need this : View attachment 606051 read it and answer.

The location of the new chest which contains the doggy style for Naomi's booty call is here : View attachment 606054

The location of the old map which shows the hidden position of the key to unlock the above chest is here : View attachment 606056

The old map is this : View attachment 606057

And even if you haven't figured out where the hell this spot is, it's here : View attachment 606058 the dot is where you are.

To make the Ant Killer, you need :

a. Alumina found in squallmart here : View attachment 606068

b. Rusty Key which you find in the same location where you find the old map (and where the action with Clare happens) see above.

c. Fossilized Algea found here : View attachment 606062

and d. Quartz found here : View attachment 606065

There are 2 maca plants, one you give to Emily to have anal sex with her (good stuff) and the other you give to Pricia so that she will open her "flower" to you.

Good luck and enjoy yourselves kids...

Thanks for your guidance. I could not find the chest key until you pointed me to the right direction

Reactions: MrBaitor
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes