Oct 23, 2019
i still coudnt find the key from the last update. for the chest which is in the cave inside the room where you get through after blasting the rocks.
could any one tell me?

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
How are you guys doing in gathering talismans? my count so far for this update is this :
Stone Talismans : 636 (99x6) +37)
Jade Talismans : 135 (99x1) + 36)
Silver Talismans : 48
Golden Talismans : 4 (+2 used for boost)
And if i knew that you don't need the awareness boost to find the golden ones, I wouldn't have used it at all. But without it, there's too many back and forth's up's and down's between areas.
On the other hand, the intelligence boost given by our lovely doctor is really good, here is the breakdown for the boosts:

Simple visit to doctor with 140 coins : intelligence boost for 2 rare treasures (armpit hump) or quick boost
Eat Green Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins): intelligence boost for 3 rare treasures (ass hump) or quick boost
Eat Red Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins) : intelligence boost for 4 rare treasures (thigh sex) or quick boost

Do note that the red ginseng boost, provides 2 silvers always and whatever amount of jades came before the silvers.
... I never used boosts, omg thank you for that, I used to grind for 3 hours and more

Reactions: MrBaitor
Sep 26, 2018
Dev. seriously, I love your works, but please, PLEASE stop with those stupid, tedious annonying and pointless "stone moving" minigames, they kill the mood so much

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
Finished this update, but only 26%. Janet asks for help witсh the rats. But Alfred does not react, just asks for a drink. For some reason I have 5/6 Booty Calls. What is the problem? Go in Lighthouse and there will be a crack in the wall. But Albert keeps her from exploding.

cokezero00

Jan 13, 2020
anyone knows where to get skeleton keys? theres a new chest at the mountains but don't hvae a key. please help

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
What is the new booty call in this new version?
I Missed it any one help me,,,,,,,,

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes