Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I wonder if thats Emily first anal..If not maybe she been with many guys before..

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone.
i just downloaded the Mac update and when i tried to open it shows me either:
- Cannot find file
- File incomplete
Is anyone else having the same problems and how to fix it ? Many thanks.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
hey guys my Incest Android version has been updated go to the op for the link it'll take you to the post for the download links
I hate to look in a gift horse's mouth, but all the links in your post seem to point to a file ending with the suffix .part instead of .apk.

Sorry to be a nuisance, but are you sure your uploads are complete?

Thanks for your work, BTW (y)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Okay so I'm lost. I just got to the part where you use a bomb to save the ranger from the snake bite, then I went to the cave with Alia and Kaley to explore. It says I need another bomb but I have no idea where to get another container to make one. I have 3 nitroglycerin from the Hospital, but don't know where to get another container or bomb.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Rusty Key:At the mountain,pass it with Kayak
Algae and Quartz:At the river,there is some crack on the stone,use the axe to collect them
Alumina:At the Squaremall

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
Just finished the update. Personally excited for Janet content with that tease at the end. Don't know if anyone has brought it up yet but at the end of the game Evie should come to life from the soul stone and definitely be one of the girls added to the list of fuckable characters
Same here. The tease with Janet is the most exciting. I hope it doesn't jump to direct sex with her. Would love some more tease.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What so special about Janet anyway?mc sis and mc gf is my favourite so far because of group sex and all.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes