noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
once you go to the mountain top you will find an old map with an X on it that is where you will find the key for it
got the key, forgot about the chest on the "new island". Thougt it would be the Chest in estora park where you find the receipt for the bomb, where you cant reach yet.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
could someone explain in detail where to find the Ultra Shovel Handle?
I've been searching around Estero Park for ages now and still can't find it:rolleyes:

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
Pages 10/11.

I've seen other people asking for another chest key to open the last chest. Are we all missing one chest key?

Killerferraris

Jul 10, 2018
hey guys can someone explain to me how do i do to instal only the update files? i dont want to download all the files again.
thanks cumps

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I hate to look in a gift horse's mouth, but all the links in your post seem to point to a file ending with the suffix .part instead of .apk.

Sorry to be a nuisance, but are you sure your uploads are complete?

Thanks for your work, BTW (y)
yes they are that's weird it should be a .zip download it and see if it's still .part then change the extension to .zip it'll say it might break the file but don't worry it won't

Reactions: worldofmac84

ilikecrap

Apr 1, 2019
This game is awesome but catching record hammerhead totally ridiculous. 90% of the time getting away and takes ages for them to appear. I have read to save scum but when you save, fish changes immediately after save. Any advice how to maximize chances? I am using natural jig.

Edit: Nevermind. Already got it... Pure luck.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
i still coudnt find the chest key from the last update. for the chest which is in the cave inside the room where you get through after blasting the rocks.
could any one tell me?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes