ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
probably one of the last time we see Sam...i think in the next update we will say farewell to him, a just sacrifice in order to stay with naomi and alia

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
You forgot a step: mark game.desktop/game and nw files as executable. ;)
Yes true! But i put the link to a better howto. I think this is correct the mistake. And if people do not use all complementary information you give. Is her problem is not your. ;)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ok, still missing a page* anyway.
Probably from a previous update.
Did you guys found them all?
Is there a guide with all pages location?

Also there's this rat problem with Janet, which would make Albert leave, and thus freeing the wall to be destroyed. Did you manage to trigger it? She doesn't seem bothered by this rat.
It is fairly probable that the "big rat" Janet talks about isn't a rat, but a certain midget photographer.
We'll see next update, whether she asks us to bring Albert or not.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCobalt

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
love the game wish it had a book or something where you keep the items you need for crafting items in it because once you craft it once it is gone and you have to remember what you used it would help a lot

Reactions: bogardandy

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I have a theory which i tested my self and it kinda worked about the appearance of gold talismans. I believe that you get one for every 100 stone talismans you find. Can someone else test this also and let me know?

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
It is fairly probable that the "big rat" Janet talks about isn't a rat, but a certain midget photographer.
We'll see next update, whether she asks us to bring Albert or not.
There's literally a rat next to her, hiding as soon as we get in frame.
And the protagonist talk about Albert being able to catch it.
And Albert needs to be moved in order for the wall to be bombed down.

Reactions: Viggy and Trapezio

niep

Jul 23, 2018
All missing image error as you got are due to the compressed version.

How to fix it:
check the mentioned directory "img/character/$Rock.png" if the file is missing or written wrong. Correct the lower/capital letter and reload the game.
Thx for you answer but the mentioned file is simply missing. Maybe you can send it to me ?

Bota

May 6, 2018
can somone plz post the recomended baits to use? i went thorough alot of pages and i cnt find it

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
love the game wish it had a book or something where you keep the items you need for crafting items in it because once you craft it once it is gone and you have to remember what you used it would help a lot
The game does not have a book, but what works really well for me is a pencil and a piece of paper.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes