Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
thats it im done with this stupid game cant find what i need?
For the 3rd time in 2 pages : go get the buffs and search the blinking spots. It won't be insta jade on 1st try, you gotta grind them a bit. Unless you wanna feel butthurt and look like a total slob from being trolled by talismans

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
Help. What do I need to build rock bomb for lighthouse. Is there a list of all the stuff that I can build in one place?

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
For the 3rd time in 2 pages : go get the buffs and search the blinking spots. It won't be insta jade on 1st try, you gotta grind them a bit. Unless you wanna feel butthurt and look like a total slob from being trolled by talismans
[/QUOTE whereever the buffs are i dont know where that is if its where alinas screct place is i cant go there because of her dad is checking the whole for the cave is where you find the stuff?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go to the doctor or sell plants to Pricia (the massage girl) for the buffs. Most talismans are in Estero park anywhere on the ground (mostly forest)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmm, so I'm curious if this is a bug or what, but... I got the key for the kamasutra page in the lighthouse basement (using the pickaxe on the crumbling wall) and used it on the chest at the bar and then immediately used the phone to make a booty call for Jessica but then in the cutscene I get a message saying "You need to find a kamasutra page so you don't bore your guest."

Unfortunately I overwrote my saves as I played and now I guess I need to play this entire update again and hope it works, unless anyone has a solution to offer?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes