theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
^ Lol, still expecting people to read and/or play the game legitly. In 2020
No, not at all. It's a single player game after all, no competition, so I don't care if people screw up their experience (I'm still wondering why they bother at all "playing a game" and don't just surf PH or other XXX streaming sites to release tension to their blue balls...). But they will spam this thread with questions after they broke the game, that's for sure, and therefore I do care although I don't want to.

Reactions: HardrivenRC

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ As expected, going through the OP is way too hard for most people

"Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. "

And if by some random miracle you somehow went there and you see nothing, be sure to have "show hidden files" enabled. As to how you do that ..........

Sep 27, 2019
Roughly how many hours of content is there?
There have been about thirteen updates of ToN so far, including the first original release. (Each update adds 2% to 3% to the total.) That's about eight to ten hours of gaming if you play with your pants waist high and twenty to potentially thousands of hours if you play with your pants around your ankles! ;)Don't rush. Take your time to relish the storyline, characterisation, drama, humour, graphics, artwork and animations which are all first rate. Treasure of Nadia is a lot more than fap-fodder and I, for one, perhaps the only one, reckon it would be a crying shame :cry: not enjoy the cleverness and, yes, the beauty of this masterly creation by focusing only on the sexy. :(

(Those without girlfriends would probably disagree.)

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys. I'm new to the game and I just finished the latest update. I just wanted to ask some tips (not cheats) in grinding money the fastest. What locations in the map where you can guarantee silver talismans and the likes. Please, I want to renovate my house so badly haha.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new to the game and I just finished the latest update. I just wanted to ask some tips (not cheats) in grinding money the fastest. What locations in the map where you can guarantee silver talismans and the likes. Please, I want to renovate my house so badly haha.
For me the fastest and most consistent way to farm is to collect green and red plants , after 1 of each you sell them.Just go to the park and go back and forth.

iddqd_

Apr 17, 2020
that was the single purpose for me messing with the code as mentioned above...and let me tell you- it aint worth it- the house remains a dump:LOL:

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Now you can upload to MEGA.
They give you everything chewed and you keep complaining .
I'm sorry if I offended you but I was just curious for your reason. And I'm not complaining plus I know how to patch the apk to have incest and until you started making it I just did it my self. I'm sure that all android users are grateful for what your doing but please be a little more polite. MEGA is much easier to download without premium account that is why I prefer it.

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
ok so i finished what is available so far... and since some debate has popped up from my last comment asking about ages of the girls you mess around with, im here to reply... but before i get into that, a comment on the rendering. by average/typical standards NONE of the toons are ugly. so sags and obvious wrinkles from the faces of lust epidemic are now gone. Alia(18) Kaley(20) and Emily are your "youngsters". they make it clear in the game that Janet, Diana and Naomi are your fathers age, two with kids, so fill the "Milf" group... then i think if gets a lil fuzzy and you have to decide for yourself. Clare and Tasha, are younger than the milfs, but older than the "teens". Jessica the doctor, you would assume to be in at least her 30's to be a doctor. but her face in the cut scenes makes her look about 15, making her hard to judge where she lays in all of it... of the three oldest madaline is for sure the oldest, even early on mentioning she could be your grandmother and with the steel grey coif of hair on her head, well... of the last two i am a bit unsure and used some intuition. as someone who used A.M.P.s' in my single days, Pricia comes as late 40's early 50's. a gal who knows her blossom is fading and just plain tired and ready to get out of the rat race... Sofia tracks at late 30's early 40's. mature, but i didnt drop her in the milf group because she has more the "elite spinster" vibe to her... my personal favorite right now is Emily, mainly because cut scenes fit my favorite kinks(dont wish to give more detail than that, trying to avoid outright spoilers, beyond my lil mini bios)

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
ok so i finished what is available so far... and since some debate has popped up from my last comment asking about ages of the girls you mess around with, im here to reply... but before i get into that, a comment on the rendering. by average/typical standards NONE of the toons are ugly. so sags and obvious wrinkles from the faces of lust epidemic are now gone. Alia(18) Kaley(20) and Emily are your "youngsters". they make it clear in the game that Janet, Diana and Naomi are your fathers age, two with kids, so fill the "Milf" group... then i think if gets a lil fuzzy and you have to decide for yourself. Clare and Tasha, are younger than the milfs, but older than the "teens". Jessica the doctor, you would assume to be in at least her 30's to be a doctor. but her face in the cut scenes makes her look about 15, making her hard to judge where she lays in all of it... of the three oldest madaline is for sure the oldest, even early on mentioning she could be your grandmother and with the steel grey coif of hair on her head, well... of the last two i am a bit unsure and used some intuition. as someone who used A.M.P.s' in my single days, Pricia comes as late 40's early 50's. a gal who knows her blossom is fading and just plain tired and ready to get out of the rat race... Sofia tracks at late 30's early 40's. mature, but i didnt drop her in the milf group because she has more the "elite spinster" vibe to her... my personal favorite right now is Emily, mainly because cut scenes fit my favorite kinks(dont wish to give more detail than that, trying to avoid outright spoilers, beyond my lil mini bios)
I'm good with conjecture on the rest, but note that it is stated that the boating accident that killed Alia's parents took place 20 years ago, and implied that Alia was an infant when it happened. It is also implied that Naomi was barely out of her teens when it happened. Alia (20-21); Naomi (40-44).

Sep 27, 2019
You got Kayley and Alia nearly right, although Alia is actually closer to 20 if not in her 20s. (At the pool party Janet held Naomi revealed that she and Sam adopted Alia nineteen years earlier.) Clare and Diana are young MILFs, surely, since both went on expeditions with the MC's father, with the MC remembering Clare as an adult from his boyhood, which puts Clare and Diana in their early to mid thirties. (I reckon Diana is a bit younger than Clare.) Naomi, Janet and Pricia range from late thirties (Naomi) to mid forties (Janet and Pricia) I estimate. Jessica has to be late twenties to mid thirties since to qualify as a medical doctor you need to complete a 5 year medical degree, followed by 2 foundation years, gaining experience, and then 3 more vocational years of training before being qualified enough to register and practice as a general practitioner (in the UK anyway). Emily seems a bit older and more streetwise than Alia and Kayley and so is probably of a similar age to the MC, i.e., early twenties. Madalyn could, quite literally, be hundreds of years old if she's anything like her "brother" Daemalius and potty mouthed Tasha, who makes me laugh more than she annoys me, is likely to be mid to late twenties since she runs and possibly even owns a licensed public house which sells alcohol. Finally, to me at least, the mysterious and lovely Sophia seems ageless and I think quite possibly not quite human, personally!

Brit babe Emily isn't a bad choice as a fave. All the female characters are beautiful but have very different personalities and Emily is super-smart, sweet, feisty, independent, modest, funny, caring, compassionate, has a dry British wit and seems a little reserved emotionally. A top girl. Too young, slim and willowy for my taste but there you go.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, unless you get the official Android port with chapter select, you're screwed

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes