• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2019
Take any ToN Saves

Knows, Thunderdark reads this thread. I don't know if he is a writer or developer, but he is involved in the development of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take the latest update, and throw it in the folder with the game. But if you only need the js folder:
Thunderdark is an "Adult Developer" and sometime administrator/moderator of NLT's forum on Discord who stopped conversing with me, on that forum, after I cracked a joke about the United Kingdom, America and time zones. He might quite possibly be one of NLT's servitor elves who run about, assisting their master to progress his excellent games like Aladdin's genie as it were. The fellow seemed rather a delicate if not tender and sensitive soul and so likely to be a creative individual of some sort, quite likely an artist I reckon. Artistic types do get pissy at the drop of a hat, in my experience, but can also be interesting, even enlightening, if you can persuade them to discuss and talk about their process.

(I'm joshing here so there's no need for anybody to send me to Coventry, on this forum too, as we say in Blighty.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
Sep 27, 2019
Damn, totally forgot that part. Now the facts line up.

Your version is also not far from reality. As far as I remember there was no report of the truck being found. And the truck of that size may easily get stuck in the rocks(shot-out to MCs kayak training :ROFLMAO: ). Although Andy wasn't able to fully open up tankers pipe only removed the cap and bored MC just bumped it into the river. Now you sound more realistic than me(y).

None from those that i play.
I'm not even sure if Andy fully opened the valve on the tanker at the end of Lust Epidemic. I seem to remember that at the end of the game, after three hours effort, Andy did manage to open the cap on the outlet valve but still had to push three security down pins until he heard three clicks before Serum could escape from the tank could. I not sure he did this completely before an impatient Brad released tanker's handbrake and allowed it to run backwards off the bridge it was on into the river. So I reckon that the Serum in the tanker couldn't have escaped in one go but leaked from the tanker slowly over a long period. Again, if that much of the drug had escaped in one fell swoop wouldn't the inhabitants of Cape Vedra, at the beginning of Treasure of Nadia, have still been talking about the orgies and sexual excesses that ignited after the townsfolk drank Serum-laced tap water forever after the event? (No mention of anything like this happening in ToN to date.) Plus: On the beach when Brad and Henry first met up didn't Brad ask Henry if the ladies of Cape Vedra were acting strangely (because of the Serum) a year after he crashed the tanker into the river at Lust Epidemic's end?

My theory is that the tanker sank to the bottom of the river/lake and dribbled Serum into Lake Estro and so into the water supply feeding the homes in Cape Vedra and it was this Serum, in a diluted form, which had affected the girls and women of Cape Vedra for at least twelve months, right up to the present day, making the ladies sexed up but not as sex crazy as an neat dose of Serum would have done.

I really can't believe how invested I have become in the Treasure of Nadia to bang on about its minutiae like this!

Thes Covid-19 lockdown is addling my brain.

Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.

Beeza

Mar 12, 2018
Hi I am on android for ToN v30 and I have a rooted device but cant seem to find my save file. I've uninstalled the game installed it. And nothing appears in my app/data folder or my external SD data folder please help me. Could someone put a picture of it up thanks. Or share with me your save file

Beeza

Mar 12, 2018
This is my internal sd and there is nothing in the files folder. Also as I have shown I'm rooted.

rianmahesa

Dec 29, 2017
Help
in the root folder I found it like in the second picture but did not find the save file, and in Android - my data did not find the game folder,
even though I have saved progress Screenshot_20200419-143629.png Screenshot_20200419-141830.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is there a way to cheat money , the cheat mod is not working for these game version
Yes, will it fuck you up and screw the game, yes. Will you come back here wondering why your game doesn't work after, yes
This is my internal sd and there is nothing in the files folder. Also as I have shown I'm rooted.
Android deletes your saves every time you quit, that's why you get chapter select
Help
in the root folder I found it like in the second picture but did not find the save file, and in Android - my data did not find the game folder,
even though I have saved progress View attachment 625369 View attachment 625373
Read above

Void_Eagle

Apr 6, 2020
I am stuck with the Soul Crystal saying that it will be rush hour soon, Albert is still in the lighthouse, no one has shown at the Bar, I cannot find another basic container (apparently this comes after helping at the bar, which I cannot seem to get to trigger) , Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Beeza

Mar 12, 2018
So my next question is can you cheat in android to get alot of money and stuff. Or is that only available for p.c users atm cheers 5hanks for the help

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is it normal that the game just freezes (no errors) but i can still hear music/sound?
If you play on a toaster, maybe. Try updating most drivers you can think of/check if MV is eating all your RAM/upgrade to a non-potato PC/stop playing any version that isn't "official, full-size, not compressed, not Android, no cheats, no mods"
So my next question is can you cheat in android to get alot of money and stuff. Or is that only available for p.c users atm cheers 5hanks for the help
$ cheat on PC fucks the game epicly, Android is already fucked from the get-go. Cheat on Android would be double-fucked, or maybe it would unfuck itself (1 countering the other) :unsure:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
any help pleas ?
You can try , it's what I used and it didn't mess up the game for me.

Variable #2 is money, at least it is for me. Items # 7,8,9, and 10 are the talismans. (Item #7= Stone, Item #8= Jade, Item #9= Sliver, and Item # 10 = Gold)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming May 1st and will feature 3 new scenes and a new Kamasutra page as well as some new story developments with a certain "scientific experiment"!

If you want to count down the seconds until the next release don't forget to visit the ! A couple more teasers will be coming with next week's report.

Next week I'll also be adding a couple new images to the pinup gallery, which of course will include some super high-resolution 4k images for you to enjoy.

I also want to should out the If you need any help with the game, there are a lot of great walkthroughs and guides made by some great fans! And if you have anything to contribute I'll be happy to post it to our help channels.

Thank you all for your support! Everyone have a great week and stay safe!

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes