devarion

Oct 29, 2018
no they dont do.. they skip the text.. apparently who reads.. they just here for sex -.-'

Dude, i read the dialogs. I guess it's something wrong with the web version of the game. I'm playing the game from the site and i didnt downloaded. Tasha only tells me about rush hour

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Dude, i read the dialogs. I guess it's something wrong with the web version of the game. I'm playing the game from the site and i didnt downloaded. Tasha only tells me about rush hour
What version do you have? I mean you play v27041. New version is 30042.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
If you have finished the v30 update, you should own a Swift Shovel and with it you should be able to dig up lots of Stone and Jade talismans, and sometimes a silver talisman. A Gold one may appear, too, but it's very rare. With this you should be able to earn enough money to get all necessary upgrades to your house needed at this point in maybe 2-3 hours of grinding. There will be higher value talismans or treasure in the future to get those upgrades which cost hundreds of thousand or even millions of $, so I suggest you just wait for another update. Btw: if you own "too much" money, you won't find any more talisman, so don't bother to become a millionaire at this stage of the game.

Sound advice. I will say though, that since there is no money cap as of the past 2-3 versions, you can grind for millions if you're masochistic ( and possibly due to having oodles of time whilst being laid up with an injury...as myself ). It's not recommended though, completely unnecessary, and quite possibly foolish...Basically I did it to see how hard it was to grind for 99 Gold Talismans. It was very time consuming, but instructive...although I won't be replicating the action anytime soon, and not at all if not required.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, will it fuck you up and screw the game, yes. Will you come back here wondering why your game doesn't work after, yes
the cheat mod is for the Game Version: v21022 ( i didnt use it , i can read ) , im asking if anyone knows anther way

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
You can try , it's what I used and it didn't mess up the game for me.

Variable #2 is money, at least it is for me. Items # 7,8,9, and 10 are the talismans. (Item #7= Stone, Item #8= Jade, Item #9= Sliver, and Item # 10 = Gold)
thanks bro it work :)

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
This game is amazing. I can't wait for the finalized version.

I feel bad about undercutting Brad & Co especially after being Brad for so long. Amanda's gonna tear Emily a new one if she ever finds out. Has she never heard of copyright law?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
can't past the puzzle to get the rusty key. I had a pretty good save also with a decent amount of upgrades to the house to invite the girls to that point atleast. So I have basically everything found and upgrades up to the point where the rusty key update is.
But I can't play further past that because of that annoying puzzle.
Does anyone have a save just pass the puzzle so I can continue playing after getting the key?
Also where are the save files located?

Thanks in advance1

colemenkillu

Jun 17, 2017
Need help finding the last container you need a total of 5. Four for the bombs and one for the rat trap. I had one i my invetory when I loaded my save and I have gotten the ones in the barns backyard, the hospitals mri room and the one in the lighthouse after lighting six torches so that makes 4 where can I find the last one.

NameeShow

Nov 11, 2017
Need help finding the last container you need a total of 5. Four for the bombs and one for the rat trap. I had one i my invetory when I loaded my save and I have gotten the ones in the barns backyard, the hospitals mri room and the one in the lighthouse after lighting six torches so that makes 4 where can I find the last one.
try go to the lighthouse, last container i find there

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes